Where did it go?

I had an insightful post about the Russian involvement in the current state of the Pwn Tower, and how our current president influenced the PVP event so that I was attacked over 600 times...AND NOW ITS GONE!
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    It was deemed fake news, and had to be removed to protect our amazing, flawless country that has done, and can do, no wrong.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    God bless America!
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    Stand for the flag!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Monkeynuts I addressed an issue earlier that was related to our spam filter, but I'm not seeing anything from you in the spam filter. Did you actually make a post about the tower? I ask this with absolute sincerity: Please do not make me have to deal with the headache that is online political commentary, even in jest.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    The Russians hacked my account also. Something must be done. We must make America great again!
  • PooombahPooombah Member
    No more Wall around the tower please
  • wagdoggwagdogg Member
    The Russians stole Joel’s sense of humor also. I will send operatives to get it back
  • I think I did, but honestly I’m a little concussed from getting attacked 628 times after you guys broke matchmaking again.
  • danacdanac Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    I think I did, but honestly I’m a little concussed from getting attacked 628 times after you guys broke matchmaking again.

did you level up from 70? Because that seems to be what causes it.

• MonkeynutsMonkeynuts Member
    edited June 5
    I did. Who knew playing the game would result im a negative outcome?
  • danacdanac Member
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    I did. Who knew playing the game would result im a negative outcome?

well, I should thank you then, because I learned what not to do.

• DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited June 6
    If our rus president was involved in tower state, u would lose all gems and gold, doesn't matter if you win or not, so stop bla bla plz,
    but fun thing is, that you would be able to give a bribe to lord chromus
  • morillimorilli Member
    Seems like the Russians are our new boogeyman/scapegoat/joke. If something goes wrong blame the Russians. If someone does something outstanding but it is totally unpredictable/improbable has to be the result of Russian meddling.

Personally I blame the Chlorans. Although, all this stuff is just a tad bit too subtle for them.