Random ideas

watermelonewatermelone Member
edited June 6 in Community Creations
This post isn't for hero ideas,it's for random ideas that could be added to DB like My dungeon traps,Hero mini games(easier tower) Hero accessories( a better PvP) Pets (No more super OP heroes)..............anybody is welcome to post they're ideas(#Nerf the barbs)
Post edited by watermelone on

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    But they know who posts. It won’t be anonymous. 😕

Maybe we can PM our ideas and you could post them.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    But they know who posts. It won’t be anonymous. 😕

Maybe we can PM our ideas and you could post them.

I changed it to random ideas,cause when i typed anonymous i meant random but forgot what anonymous meant.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    I suggest that Revenge Raids not cost a raid ticket. This will help balance the effect of some players getting clobbered more than others. They will have a chance to get back their trophies.
  • I want a ragged barb with a pet wolf. And baby Ekko and 1st ascension Brom. And friendly battles. And a no-rune, no-ticket, no-reward max ascension test PVP purely for testing teams. The tower doesn't fit this role anymore.
  • I want a ragged barb with a pet wolf. And baby Ekko and 1st ascension Brom. And friendly battles. And a no-rune, no-ticket, no-reward max ascension test PVP purely for testing teams. The tower doesn't fit this role anymore.

Yeah i think it's too late for the tower to be good again.
  • Well the tower has never quite been in this bad a place. They've talked about it being horrible right now and that *SOME* changes are being made. who knows what that means. Maybe they will actually have a tower guy sometime.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    When a dungeon is 3 starred, no longer have the bosses die in slow motion. I’ve seen The Vault’s bosses die slowly way too many times.
  • Here's one:

A new family called 'elementals' which don't synergise with each other, but rather their own element. They are already in the game with heros like Aria, Ember, and IGOROK; but it would be nice for them to be grouped together with better traits
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
  • There should be 4 rune slots and one SUPER SLOT. The 4 rune slots are for runes with normal 4th stats like dr, dmg % dodge. The super slots for festive, tank and other powerful stats. The super slot would unlock at final ascension, and legendary would have have 2 slots.

Normal runes can be placed on super slots, but op runes can't be placed on normal slots.
  • Customizable backgrounds should be added which have no effect, but can be seen by other players when attacking in My Dungeon. These would cost real money, and create a fun way for players to show support for db
  • War banners could be added to PvP with a set stat similar to rune's 4th stat, but applying to one team. They would be unlocked through achievements, making the grind for them worth it.

They could also be placed on defense.