Bots. Back at it again

Swordking35Swordking35 Member
edited June 13 in General Discussion
The bot bois are back.5ger1w5rba2k.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah, but yet like said in a previous forum they don't clarify what element/color, and yet they never respond to you... How do they expect someone to buy it if they never respond, not to mention no one buys anything on this game (most of the time) so why would someone buy that... I feel they should just go to a game where they can actually turn profit... Or rot in prison, still need people to sign my petition to burn these birds out of the sky.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Yeah, but yet like said in a previous forum they don't clarify what element/color, and yet they never respond to you... How do they expect someone to buy it if they never respond, not to mention no one buys anything on this game (most of the time) so why would someone buy that... I feel they should just go to a game where they can actually turn profit... Or rot in prison, still need people to sign my petition to burn these birds out of the sky.
    Huh? I may just be too stupid to understand what you just said; or at least the first part.
    Huh? I may just be too stupid to understand what you just said; or at least the first part.

It's because the previous guy kept saying jewels, and then someone brought up that he never clarified the color, I'm pretty sure some people chuckled over that for a while.
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Taken care of.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com