New Question & Answer Process Replaces Weekly DB Guild Summits

12346»

Comments

• There must be a Pontifex rework in progress too because the forum won't let me post my rework idea xD
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Well, I posted my own Malice rework ideas a day or two before they came out
  • watermelonewatermelone Member
    edited June 13
    pcg0d wrote: »
    Summit_Log_180605

Summary provided by Müerta: (This can be shared using in-game chat.)

This week: Community Event where all of DB works together to get reward. | Next week: Tank event. Non-guild event to complete quests for tokens or tickets. | 2 Weeks out (subject to change): Yellow non-beast hero release Winterfest style. Big shakeups coming to support new hero. | Other changes: -Tower Barbarian shield resetting is getting fixed ASAP. Other changes that should help make tower easier will be coming via hero updates & meta changes. The first set will be in about 10 days & another set a week after. -Token, evo & material redistribution was held back but will come eventually. -Working on changing Crown Tournament to where people can leave and join the guild throughout the week & the top 50 contributors get the rewards. It also allows for hero token reward changes more often. -Looking at PvP season payout changes instead of rotating the same few runes. -Looking into keeping tokens in event shops so people can purchase to get the aether.

YELLOW NON-BEAST HERO. THAT COULD ONLY MEAN 2 THINGS.😆
    It could either be...1 ANOTHER DRAGON OR 2 a barbarian counter

God i hope it's a barbarian counter.
    Post edited by watermelone on
  • That's it's yellow and it could be literally any class but beast? It's supposed to be a drahon though isn't it? Ferno and Emily teams will be true gods then and barbs will just become cookie cutters, or obsolete until reworks and epics.
  • That's it's yellow and it could be literally any class but beast? It's supposed to be a drahon though isn't it? Ferno and Emily teams will be true gods then and barbs will just become cookie cutters, or obsolete until reworks and epics.

I meant that it could be a light dragon(an idea i made up) or a barbarian counter.
  • Dang. I guess the new hero is comming out on the 21st,a week from now😞.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We said that a while back, I thought?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Oh,i must haven't read it.
  • danacdanac Member

I can count barbarians just fine without a yellow hero:

1,2,3, too many
  • danac wrote: »

I can count barbarians just fine without a yellow hero:

1,2,3, too many

There's 4, ignus is still really great in general, imagine him with Emily!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Put Ignus with Koros, Ferno and Nitpick xD
  • Put Ignus with Koros, Ferno and Nitpick xD

(Salsa cookies,windmill cookies,veitnam flash backs!)
12346»