The Empire and Veni Vidi Vici...

The Empire and the Veni Vidi Vici family of guilds are proud to announce a merger.

As Dungeon Boss has aged and evolved, the playerbase has seen attrition of experienced players, a trend that has affected many guilds and families. We felt that this merge will help both of these strong and proud guilds and families not only survive, but thrive in the game moving forward.

AoA and Praetorian Guard will retain their names and AoA will become the premier guild of the Veni Vidi Vici family. We see this as a positive move for the DB guild community and an effort to energize and reinvigorate our family.

We hope you all will welcome the combined force and we will see you out there on the field of battle.

Comments

• StevusStevus Member
    Dilly Dilly!
  • Congratulations and good luck! In response to this I think that The Underworld should merge with The Hooligans, and The Justice League should merge with the Vikings.
  • danacdanac Member
    I'm sure we'll all be potatos eventually....
  • JS1891JS1891 Member
    Should we go ahead and send you an invite? @danac ? And congratulations on the merger
  • WasiWasi Member
    danac wrote: »
    I'm sure we'll all be potatos eventually....

Globalisation is everywhere. It's a fait accompli.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Just another nerd in the herd!
  • Lorenz0Lorenz0 Member
    Aegis is spelled incorrectly in that vid.
  • danacdanac Member
    Lorenz0 wrote: »
    Aegis is spelled incorrectly in that vid.

no, it's a zen thing:

age is.....

JS1891 wrote: »
    Should we go ahead and send you an invite? @danac ? And congratulations on the merger

Not just yet. I'm holding out hope FB takes over everythng.....