Joel. What ever happened to FREE RUNE REMOVAL???

I have been playing long before runes were introduced and when they were introduced Dungeon Boss gave us the players a FREE RUNE REMOVAL! What happened to this??? Then Dungeon Boss made it five dollars for one hour now NOTHING! This is what players should be complaining about and asking for. Not another new Hero it cost so much GOLD to remove them. Is Dungeon Boss that greedy to stop it and make us pay a lot of gold?? It is hard enough to remove these runes. I say bring it back.
Tagged:

Comments

• This question has come up several times in the past couple months. I have yet to see a response from devs. @Joel anything from the team? Thanks 😊
  • I should have known this to be dungeon boss is so greedy anymore. It was fun and still is and could be even better game if they bring this back
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We've been moving away from offering free rune removal as frequently as we did in the past, but that doesn't mean we've retired them. Keep an eye on the gold key Hero Calendar doors next week.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Yes I need one of these badly. Why not just keep them around for a small $ fee at least?
  • BryanBryan Member
    Joel,

Seriously... drop them in the shop for $4.99/2 hours. A lot of people would gladly pay to re-rune. I've actively gone to the shop numerous times over the past few months searching for them to be sold. You have supply, we have the demand.

Bryan
    Bryan79
    Potato Society
  • Yeah if you do that You'll get quite a few purchases from the same people
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Bryan wrote: »
    @Joel

Seriously... drop them in the shop for $4.99/2 hours. A lot of people would gladly pay to re-rune. I've actively gone to the shop numerous times over the past few months searching for them to be sold. You have supply, we have the demand.

Agree +1
  • Yes Joel can't you and Dungeon Boss see this. Joel I'm 62 years old and you may of never heard this but there was a time " THE CUSTOMER WAS ALWAYS RIGHT" think of the XTR money Dungeon Boss can make. You have here four customer's or more that are willing to pay five dollars . Joel you and Dungeon Boss do the math. Please
  • Well, more than 5 from me. If it was available to purchase once in a while. With all the new heroes and changes it's a necessity to switch runes around frequently and this needs to be frequently available. I can't get any gold because I'm constantly losing it to experiment with rune combinations. I'm just glad runes aren't permanent
  • This is exactly what I don't understand why keep introduceding new heroes? And this gold key Joel talks about how will we know which event door opens for this? You only get one gold key. So I guess that's gonna cost to see if we get it. Just bring back the five dollars rune removed in the shop
  • Guess in the mean time I have to wait until the event is over to open any door unless the rune unequip comes early because that's honestly all I need at this point. New hero looks meh as well as the hb class, so I'll pass on the whole event besides the gold door runes.