DeadEye Unboxing - Abilities and Ascension Costs

If anyone is interested

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?

Comments

• I have already theory crafted 3 teams with him- Solaris,agnon,ferno,him(all damage, maybe one or two health runes)

Him,hansuke,Leo,Solaris (in this one he is runed to damage,hansuke is runed hansuke,Leo and Solaris are runed survival)

Him,ignus,Solaris,nimrel, or someone else instead of nim

Also I wonder does he also follow up any number of times they attacked, so if hansuke had a warrior rune then he would attack twice, and how would this work if he had a warrior rune too, would he attack 2-4 times??? Cause if so he is so op!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Just a note: you don't seem to notice that Solar Shot starts off powered, so although it's a second ability, it can be used straight off the bat on offense. Not that that helps honorbound as a family, but it means Deadeye can stop Balog from crying havoc on the first turn, even through Shroud.
  • Also I wonder does he also follow up any number of times they attacked, so if hansuke had a warrior rune then he would attack twice, and how would this work if he had a warrior rune too, would he attack 2-4 times??? Cause if so he is so op!

Check what Joel said :smile:

Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • Mert92Mert92 Member
    very informative video!
  • The team i used all night to rack up wins is dead eye, ferno, Agnon, Emily. Works pretty well. Dead eye nothing special as a whole, but that energy drain is awesome. I didn't see it at first when I unboxed him.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?