Raid cost crazy high? 200for4?

Is this supposed to be new price? Where is update info? Destroying my play time with over priced raidssf11dfhegcrk.png
Tagged:

Comments

• That’s weird because, like someone else who has just posted, I’m getting refreshes for 4 gems....
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    There's a bug with raid refresh costs right now. We're making changes, but the ones that are live right now aren't quite right.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I'm running out of time to play and still need to do pvp event quests. Hope this is fixed asap
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited January 11
    haha mine only cost 20!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • If it becomes 200 gems for 4 tickets.... I don’t know.

Don’t make that a thing.
  • mine cost 8 :) only twice tho
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited January 11
    Joel wrote: »
    There's a bug with raid refresh costs right now. We're making changes, but the ones that are live right now aren't quite right.

Can you give us the exact refresh amounts for when the correct changes are implemented?
    We wound up rolling back the raid ticket refresh changes. We might re-implement them later, but we're keeping things as they were for now.
  • Joel wrote: »
    We wound up rolling back the raid ticket refresh changes. We might re-implement them later, but we're keeping things as they were for now.

Can you give us an idea of what the new costs would be?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Joel wrote: »

I'd still like to know what the proprosed refresh costs would be, if you are able to tell us.
    A bunch of the numbers that went live for a short amount of time yesterday were inaccurate and we're considering changing the numbers that were "correct" at the time, so I've been asked to not say to prevent inaccurate expectations while we tinker with things.
  • @Joel
    Why not start refreshes at 2 gems and double the cost for every subsequent refresh? The sequence being 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 then cap at 200. Casual players would be encouraged to PVP more and top 100 contenders would have to spend more gems for awesome rewards.
  • That's just too much. 200 gems for 4 raids is insane. I rarely go past 40 gem refreshes at the moment. Might do a couple 60 gems if I'm behind in the Boss 100 and have a good solid streak going. 80 and above? No thanks. I'd just check out completely.
  • @Joel
    Why not start refreshes at 2 gems and double the cost for every subsequent refresh? The sequence being 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 then cap at 200. Casual players would be encouraged to PVP more and top 100 contenders would have to spend more gems for awesome rewards.

200 is too much.

There current system seems to be pretty decent. Assuming VIP discounts, 20, 40, 40, 40, 40, 60, 60, 60, 60, 80+ Reasonable if you ask me.
  • @FatCat69 I absolutely agree and I personally don’t go above 50 gems per refresh. The current refresh sequence for me is 25, 50, 50, 50, 50, 75, 75, 75, 75 and caps at 100.

The devs want more gems and they are going to squeeze the top 100 pvpers. No doubt in my mind that cap will be 200 gems at a minimum.
  • i'm ok with idea to rise tickets cost to 200 for 4tickets, but only after unlimited exchange gold to gems, like 1gem per 100 gold