Astronomer questline broken

My astronomer questline has been broken since lv 20 (I’m lv 40 now), and I haven’t been able to complete t or get it’s rewards.
I contacted customer support but they just sent me a small amount of resources (100, honor, gems an
d energy) and sort of forgot about it.
I’m just wondering if there is some way to fix this.
Oh and here’s a screen shot:
omjtaj0zbaob.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• WafflecopperWafflecopper Member
    edited June 16
    I currently have 12 1-star heroes on my roster, but the Trainee Astronomer I quest has been stuck on 6/10 for ages. Same with 3-stars; I have 13 3-star heroes, but Novice Astronomer III is still displaying 3/5. I did have a similar problem with the Astronomer 2 line, with the counter stuck on 9/10 for a while, until a random hero (I forget which) somehow triggered the counter to update and I was able to complete all the way up to the collect 20 2-stars quest at once.
  • Same, I have 11 one-star heroes and my Trainee Astronomer I quest is stuck on 6/10.
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Have you tried collecting 4 more 1 star heroes?
    Oh come on, read the text! Don't just look at the picture! ;)

Same problem here: forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/59335/quest-for-collecting-1-stars-isnt-working

• ZoblosionZoblosion Member
    It’s stuck at 6/10, I’ve collected all the 1 star heroes bar ember. Also the other quests counted higher star heroes, e.g. the 2 star hero version of this quest counted Zomm and other instantly 3 star heroes in it’s total, so it’s not a matter of me needing more hero’s, it’s te fact that the counter is glitched.
  • danacdanac Member
    looks like you're about to collect astronomer 3 before 1.

O can understand being upset 1 isn't working, those exp potions are important.

The rewards arn’t super important, its more that I like to complete being that I’ll be level 50, not having completed a questline that I should have completed at level 20.
  • Having the exact same problem right now, I have 10 3-star heroes obtained by summoning and the quest is stuck at 4/5, same goes for the entire astronomer questline. That heroic summon as the reward tho :neutral: ...
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Maybe you need to find Uranus with the Hubble Telescope to finish the quest.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Maybe you need to find Uranus with the Hubble Telescope to finish the quest.

No. Point the telescope at the Skull Kid on top of the clock tower. Then grab the moon’s tear outside the astral observatory. Now you can trade it to the business scrub in south clock town. He’ll finish your quest.
    Does anyone have a serious answer to how to fix this? Mabye @Joel does...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked at.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    Thanks heaps
  • A me too. Have tried restarting 4 games on two different iPads and on all trainee astronomer I gets stuck at 6/10 no matter how many heroes get racked up. One time was 7/10, all others 6/10.
  • Same I have had this problem since level 20 (lv 55 now) with the 1st one stuck at 6/10 and the rest bugged as well. I and another guy posted about this awhile ago but it never seemed to get fixed. This is a really annoying bug and it needs to get fixed.
  • It seems like this is a constant reoccurring bug... :/
  • KoehlzyKoehlzy Member
    Also experiencing this issue
  • Chule666Chule666 Member
    I have the same problem.
  • Same problem here!
    Since level 20. Now 63, 4 6stars, just to get Novice Astronomer Vi.
    Help, please.

nblyjy644hpw.jpg