Dungeon calander day 12

5 vip tickets are part of the gold key purchase but you can't use them unless you are vip level 5. Why even let players use it if we can't access it.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We have regularly scheduled events where non-VIP players can use the VIP portal. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We run events where the VIP portal is open to all players on Tuesdays. Come back tomorrow :)
  • Says I need to be vip 1 to access the portal. Your sure F2P players can access this. It's telling me different
  • Fakelawyer wrote: »
    Says I need to be vip 1 to access the portal. Your sure F2P players can access this. It's telling me different
    @Fakelawyer what joel meant to say was VIP1 and higher. Official response coming soon.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Apologies, I misspoke. The weekly event makes the VIP portal open to all VIP1+ players, we will be running an event later this weekend that opens the VIP portal to ALL players.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Swordking35Swordking35 Member
    edited July 4
    Ah I thought that was a bit fair of you guys.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Apologies, I misspoke. The weekly event makes the VIP portal open to all VIP1+ players, we will be running an event later this weekend that opens the VIP portal to ALL players.

This never happened, please give me back a gold key
  • The free VIP summon is nearly ever month... but it should be open today because it's a good portal today.
    Joel wrote: »
    We will be opening the VIP portal for all players for a limited time in the near future to account for this calendar door! :)

For all VIP0 (f2p) players who got the 5 VIP summons in the calendar door...
    VIP Summons currently open to all players (even VIP0 / f2p) until tomorrow's midday reset. So if you used a gold key to get the 5 summons now would be a good time to use them.
  • There is NEVER a good time to use the vip portal.
  • Especially now when only Brom is available for summon lol
  • The past couple days have been really good with Doors only heroes like GT and Drakk. By the way, when are they gonna add door heroes for regular everyday gain @Joel? They can't just be heroic summon events permanently....