Heroes that STRONGLY hate eachother v3

Volume 3 of htshe is here so LET'S GO!

1. Deadeye and willow swift: willow wanted to challenge the new hero to an archery contest,and deadeye was winning. And he would've won the contest......IF WILLOW DIDN'T CHEAT AND (deadeye's quote)"ALMOST BLINDED MY OTHER EYE,im serious tho im not lying.......frick willow"

2. Drakk and the furnace: the furnace was tired of the barb meta so he and some other construct freinds equiped some superior runes and grabbed a nerfing stick to do something about it. Unfortunately not only was drakk and his serv- uhh i mean ALLIES yeah allies,ok so not only were they FA,but they had ELITE RUNES AND EPICS. Rip furnace😞.

3. Masuta kira and agnon:in my post about a new dragon idea,i changed sparkk's background to something more......DARK. But anyway you should go read it and i don't know how to create links so it's called "new light hero idea REMASTERED" okay where were we,RIGHT so in the background i said agnon stole masuta's umbrella and may or may not have killed aria who was definitely not dating masuta. Also agnon murdered some dragons.

4. Shade and tsume: shade made an experiment to see if he could possess living beings. He tried to possess tsume and he did not like it,at all. Atleast shade was right.

5. Ignus and drakk: ignus was tired of being drakk's "ally" so he tried to stop him like the furnace. But ignus seemed to have forgotten that he was the weakest barbarian in the game so........Rip ignus.

6.bauble and kozar bonebreaker: so apparently kozar doesn't know the difference between a construct bird and a living bird. And one day when he was hungry he decided to.....hunt. Atleast grog was there to save the day but,grog also doesn't know the difference between a construct bird and a living bird.

7. Shadowblade and dhaegon: SB started playing fortnite battle royale and has became a little addicted. But he hasn't won a single solo match. But on one day,SB almost won his first solo match but APPARENTLY dhaegon doesn't know why you shouldn't turn off someone's ps4 while they're playing an online game. Also i think dhaegon doesn't know why you shouldn't randomly break into someone's house(how long has he beem the root of all evil's prisoner?)

8. Torchy and sir william: when william got buffed,torchy didn't know that he still had boosted damage against beast heroes so he constantly attacked him and constantly didn't listen.

9. Hagrim and the devs: Hagrim? I never heard that name in years.....literaly. Hagrim is the most non-used hero in Dungeon boss(i think)

And last but not least *fanfares*πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠ(drumrolls)...........Hansuke and pontifex:you may think that all undead are cool with eachother but your wrong. See hans and ponti has some history and beef. There are many things that they hate eachother for but im only gonna talk about one thing and it's going to be in another forum post.

Okay so i hope you enjoyed these anecdotes and there will be a v4 when elon musk builds a giant cyborg dragon.

Comments

• i think Mangle Jaw's got a bit of a vendetta with Sir William as well, or at least a bit of bad blood with him-- especially when he was still a beast. anyone remember when that was a thing?
  • i think Mangle Jaw's got a bit of a vendetta with Sir William as well, or at least a bit of bad blood with him-- especially when he was still a beast. anyone remember when that was a thing?

I forgot that mangle jaw was a monster and not a beast.

there was once a time when there were no Monster heroes yet and good ol' Mangle went under the label of Beast... made a decent all-fire synergy team with Lupina, Pignius and Torchy.

there was once a time when there were no Monster heroes yet and good ol' Mangle went under the label of Beast... made a decent all-fire synergy team with Lupina, Pignius and Torchy.

I thought the best fire team is koros,ignus,ferno,and nitpick(i think)

I thought the best fire team is koros,ignus,ferno,and nitpick(i think)

Koros and Ferno didn't exist back then.
  • lythanderlythander Member
    I use Hagrim every day as bait for barbs in the tower.
  • I use Hagrim every day as bait for barbs in the tower.

For the first time in forever,hagrim is acrually used🎢🎢🎢