Events down the pipeline

Is there anywhere forum-goers can check to catch some hints at what's headed our way in the future? I'm sure there are huge swathes of the community itching for particular hero reworks or new epics, and I'm definitely one of them, so having a look a few weeks into the future would be pretty cool =P
Hopper will eat literally anything; rocks (stonefist), scrap metal (the furnace), ash (solaris), even bone (a lot of examples lol), AND is a known carrier of disease, and yet she still finds herself suffering from the disease ailment most matches... Something must be done!

Comments

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    Lydien wrote: »
    Is there anywhere forum-goers can check to catch some hints at what's headed our way in the future? I'm sure there are huge swathes of the community itching for particular hero reworks or new epics, and I'm definitely one of them, so having a look a few weeks into the future would be pretty cool =P

Closest thing you can get (as far as I as a simple player is aware) is a look at the logs for the game summits (chats) that are held between the dev team and a group of guild leaders every (2 weeks?).

The logs are posted [thanks for that] at the end of this forum thread:

forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56931/new-question-answer-process-replaces-weekly-db-guild-summits#latest