Water VS Nature Festival

2»

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Hey @Joel or @DB_Dave or @xtmn8r ...

In the blue event dungeon "Artic Expanse" the final/main boss continually did the "Freezing Rampage" attack against my team. My team would all be frozen, boss would do Freezing rampage again, refreeze my team, rinse and repeat.

This went on for a good 15 mins straight, with over 100 freezing rampage attacks in a row with no deviation.

So, normal or bug?

how did this happen?
    I went into it with Gnog Therand Selwyn Phemus and the boss got one attack every 5 runs.
    were you taking a scut team in for fun?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    edited July 21
    @danac

I went in with lvl 71s kai, therand, zomm and nub (some of my better runed toons) and I auto ran it a few times previously and won.

That last time, idk what happened...
    ?????
  • Perhaps the boss has 3 ability slots of Freezing Rampage. I feel that's normal design, personally.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    tgtu88snl2ot.png
  • SchnuppeSchnuppe Member
    edited July 21
    One of the recent events had also a boss that could permanently freeze your heroes (if not at least hero is immune or resists).
    And in Boss mode there are such perma freezer bosses, too.
    Edit: it's the new jungle dungeon with the blue "Krexx" reptiles and blue bunnies. They froze my Zomm permanently and I had to retreat. Watch your step there ;)
  • danacdanac Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    @danac

I went in with lvl 71s kai, therand, zomm and nub (some of my better runed toons) and I auto ran it a few times previously and won.

That last time, idk what happened...
    ?????

actually I used kai Gnog Theran selwyn/Phemus.

Gnog is the key. I have him well runed and epic.
    The buff they get means any hit by any blue makes all the other blues hit.
    So it would go: kai hits one, Gnog follows up and kills that one and one other. Then Gnog attacks and kills 2, or if epic triggers up to five.
    Therand is well runed and Epic, so he handles problems if there's an evos that dodges and eats up an attack by Gnog.

I don't even need to use specials until the boss. Then Kai's special, and you get Gnogx2 and therand hits-

• williamwilliam Member
    Man you guys are lucky to get so much rewards and u report it oh god
  • ladybamladybam Member
    @Joel any reason why the event rewards are screwy on my account, level 69. They start as improved for the bottom then greater an superior for the top. Everyone else's in the guild is different than mine. I would love to upload the pics but it won't let me :-(

2»