Regarding Agnon

2»

Comments

  • edited July 14
    Alex and bauble are machines and shouldn't be healed normally and THEY should be immune to buffs and debuffs while stonefist and agnon are living constructs and should be allowed both. Why not this? They're obviously not bionic but both organic NOT A CYBORG make a hero and call him psychotron

    but agnon goes in and out of stone form so he's at least alive while not stoned. just leave things the way they were with no buff/debuff in stone form. i liked being able to buff before he turns to stone but it seems he's too strong that way
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    I do like Agnon. I don't want to see him nerfed to oblivion. I think a possible solution is to adjust the combat formula to bring DR back to some level of significance. Then you could counter Ag with a DR tank that won't drop like Neymar as soon as Ag touches them. Maybe even allow DR to be 2-3x more effective ONLY against Ag. Maybe putting that first ability on a 4 turn cooldown rather than 3 could be considered as well.
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    I do like Agnon. I don't want to see him nerfed to oblivion. I think a possible solution is to adjust the combat formula to bring DR back to some level of significance. Then you could counter Ag with a DR tank that won't drop like Neymar as soon as Ag touches them. Maybe even allow DR to be 2-3x more effective ONLY against Ag. Maybe putting that first ability on a 4 turn cooldown rather than 3 could be considered as well.

    I do think his abilities have much to short a cooldown considering he's often with Ferno for 2x ability speed and that he has an ability that makes him invincible for a turn and another that one shots most anyone.
  • I like Agnon, and I understand the logic of why Plummeting Doom is so deadly for tanks, but by that same logic it should be completely ineffective on flying heroes.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 17
    It already does less damage to flying heroes in that it doesn't get the 2x multiplier against them. I don't think that's the right nerf, though, since the list of flying heroes that get used is Solaris, Ferno and, um, Agnon. Ultimately not much would change.

    Doom should have the multipliers toned down, or replaced by another mechanic. Considering Agnon's meant to be a tank-buster, maybe instead of Doom's damage increasing with the enemy's defense, it could deal a percentage of their existing HP instead. It would still mangle targets regardless of how tough they are, but never one-shot them.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    It already does less damage to flying heroes in that it doesn't get the 2x multiplier against them. I don't think that's the right nerf, though, since the list of flying heroes that get used is Solaris, Ferno and, um, Agnon. Ultimately not much would change.

    Doom should have the multipliers toned down, or replaced by another mechanic. Considering Agnon's meant to be a tank-buster, maybe instead of Doom's damage increasing with the enemy's defense, it could deal a percentage of their existing HP instead. It would still mangle targets regardless of how tough they are, but never one-shot them.

    Agreed. I've had an Agnon in the tower 6 levels below my heroes level one-shot three different heroes on the same team on the same floor. It's just ridiculously overpowered right now. Doesn;t matter if it's x2 or not if it's already doing 20x to 50x the necessary damage to kill the opponent.
  • tpgta4xmiqd8.png

    I get that it deals double damage to Armored heroes, but TerrorStorm probably shouldn’t take this Valkin to 0 from full health, especially considering Ag already gets a free kill in the first round.
  • DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited September 10
    Lafoote wrote: »
    tpgta4xmiqd8.png

    I get that it deals double damage to Armored heroes, but TerrorStorm probably shouldn’t take this Valkin to 0 from full health, especially considering Ag already gets a free kill in the first round.

    it's not x2 this is main agnon problem, look,
    passive against ground x2, lightning dmg deal extra dmg to armored so x2, terror storm desc have string about extra dmg to armored, but we dont have multip, ok let it be x2(but i doubt it is x2)
    so now simple math for u 2x2x2 = 8, even if agnon have 1000 damage, he will kill most of your heroes, now you see problem?
    and ag first skill can do more than 50x dmg can you get it? with 1000 dmg it would be 50000 - dr, with 3 turn cooldown minus 1 turn from terror storm energy, so 2 turn,
    50000 each 2 turn and 8000 on all heroes each 3 turns, with maximal hp and def and dr stats, great hero, can solo wipe most pvp teams. No nerf, up him plz up to 999999999999999x and all dmg he get in granit form heals agnon,if he has full hp, all dmg to him adds as shield with x30 multip, and he can ressurect himself as solaris each turn, not 3 but each one.
  • Oh stop complaining! I like agnog the way it is. Even if he kills my team. NO NERF! Period, end of the discussion. There is a way to kill agnog. Don’t be lazy. I like challenge and figure out how to counter. There is always a way! So, no nerf.....he is fine. 😁
  • Agnon deals 3x damage against armored with Terrorstorm actually. @Alex13 Yes the hell he does need a nerf. He's an all-around hero, with Damage reduction against every attack as well. He one shots everything with his fire ability, rather weak, or strong. Still dies. He's even more imbalanced than shade, since shade can die from a good hit first round. This lasts until the devs decide it would be a good idea to introduce Dark Unbreakable Heart runes.
  • DevilJhonsDevilJhons Member
    edited September 11
    Deathriftx wrote: »
    Agnon deals 3x damage against armored with Terrorstorm actually. @Alex13 Yes the hell he does need a nerf. He's an all-around hero, with Damage reduction against every attack as well. He one shots everything with his fire ability, rather weak, or strong. Still dies. He's even more imbalanced than shade, since shade can die from a good hit first round. This lasts until the devs decide it would be a good idea to introduce Dark Unbreakable Heart runes.

    actually his x to armored enemy scales up to armor amount(x3 to3000, x4 to 4000 etc, or each 500) and he always has passive x2 and lightning damage has x boost against armor
    Post edited by DevilJhons on
  • Well, they added the UH rune to counter the Drop and broke the game instead.
  • Deathriftx wrote: »
    Agnon deals 3x damage against armored with Terrorstorm actually. @Alex13 Yes the hell he does need a nerf. He's an all-around hero, with Damage reduction against every attack as well. He one shots everything with his fire ability, rather weak, or strong. Still dies. He's even more imbalanced than shade, since shade can die from a good hit first round. This lasts until the devs decide it would be a good idea to introduce Dark Unbreakable Heart runes.

    I am well aware with his passive and I am okay with it. Sorry I disagree, no nerf period. People who cry for nerf is lazy and want to be an easy way. It is easy to kill agnog. You need to have a strategy. You need to use your brain to figure out how to counter. This is what I like about it. I want to use my mind and make a clever strategy to counter. That’s just me. I can’t speak for everyone however since you know this game DB is a strategic game therefore it requires use your brain. Nerf isn’t really strategic thinking but easy way. That’s my perspective. We can disagree to agree...

    Therand can one shot kill agnog. M.K. Shadowblade Koros Emily Tsume and others who has ability to debuff agnog. Then have another hero who can damage a lot to agnog. There are many ways to counter. 🙂
2»
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com