Is this a hack??

gfv4pai8aagj.jpg

Yet in playback, no defender dies..and all attackers die...and furnace only did 397 damage to win?

Tagged:

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    More likely a bug. They call it a visual error.
  • Bit did I really loose 12 trophies.
  • I think this is a hack. Looking at the sub-par attackers and your defenders, there's no way they should win this fight in the current event.

Sadly it seems it's still very easy for people to hack PvP and win battles they actually lost. We can only draw the moderators attention to these as they happen, and hope they inactivate the accounts.
  • ZorroelZorroel Member
    Keep reporting.
    7wzfbxpbo882.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this investigated.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • CharonCharon Member
    7o1j4679qpbf.jpg

Definitely a hack
  • *Ahem* or a visual glitch as long as you didn't actually lose trophies. It doesn't show that your guys even did any damage.
  • So is “visual glitch “ the politically correct way to say cheater?
  • morillimorilli Member
    Be Nice if there was more detail on those screen shots. Based on what is displayed alone there is no way any of you should have lost.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    So is “visual glitch “ the politically correct way to say cheater?

I clarified by saying that it only would be a cheater if 1: they actually did win and 2: they stole trophies even from a loss. It's entirely possible that the game didn't show the damage and messed the visuals up.
  • Heres how it went:

• morillimorilli Member
    It is like the game got mixed up on who is attacking and who is defending.
  • lotf59atmk2m.png

I have the same problem.. After an attack from Kai...it says I lost and I did lose trophies