PvP Tournament ending early?

2»

Comments

• Oh, ok. I didn't realize you were appointed the person who decides what victories are legitimate or not. Hahahaha.
    bp4be7i8aa18.png
  • NagéraNagéra Member
    Oh, ok. I didn't realize you were appointed the person who decides what victories are legitimate or not. Hahahaha.

GET A LIFE!!!
  • Don’t want to be that guy, but can we try to be chill to each other?
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • Ur game is turning into a flip flop that only supports beggars. I don't kno this player but sounds like dungeon boss lost a real player
  • Mail us instead of nerd grouping and then forum posting information. I dont suck at this game enough to check forums daily. Games r for fun that event was trash fun department it was my mom telling me what to run in PvP and in no way is yellow attack runes evenly distributed between non spenders and free players. Was glad to see u switch rewards tho. Hope ur game gets a better. Pay2beat me!
  • These events aren’t about whose victories are more difficult or more impressive. They’re about who spends the most money, doesn’t matter what level you are.
2»