RESOLVED: Some Players Unable to Log In

124»

Comments

  • Stinky wrote: »
    Entering in my Big Fish account or my Google Play account in the tutorial dungeon didn't seem to work. The Big Fish account signs me in to an account with nothing but Rogar, while signing in with Google Play takes me back to the game without changing anything. I've got the ID number of my main account (I think), but there's nowhere which lets me put that in.

    I know nothing about google play.

    Forgive me if this is useless or obvious to you:

    In the past, when I've deleted and redownloaded DB I was able to login during the tutorial (I would click the upper left menu button and a LOGIN option would appear right away) and log into my Big Fish account. (Of course I linked my Big Fish account before deleting.)

    Otherwise, typically, you have to contact customer support and they can retrieve your account.

    I don't do it often, and I'm very careful and nervous when I do.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey folks!

    Dungeon Boss Just Got Better [again again]. It MAY require another uninstall and reinstall. If simply launching the app and getting the update does not work then go ahead and try to uninstall completely and reinstall. If you haven't registered your account and need to recover it, customer support will be able to help you. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ShowceShowce Member
    After nearly 24hrs I was able to log into the game. Just had to restore the acc I had cause I started with a lvl 1 acc. After restoring it, so far so good in the gameplay (no crashes).

    IGN: Showce

    Hope to see the rewards from yesterday daylies in some way =)
  • All good now...Thank you.
    i8tl9s2k6am9.jpg
  • toejoetoejoe Member
    edited August 3
    Game loaded fine ... But reinstall has now left me with a level1 account synced to my Facebook log in ... Do I now have to go through customer support to recover my 73 account?
  • I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, now the game opens without crashing, but I am level 1. How do I restore my account?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited August 3
    If you have registered your account, you can login from the menu in the tutorial or in the profile menu. If you have not registered your account and need to recover it, please contact customer support.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • During the tutorial open the options and press log in
    Level - 80
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • ukkosenukkosen Member
    Joel wrote: »
    If you have registered your account, you can login from the menu in the tutorial or in the profile menu. If you have not registered your account and need to recover it, please contact customer support.

    Hi, Joel, it worked, i see i can log in now, unfortunately, i can't play for at least 1 hour, and i missed the goblin king offer =(. Is it possible to know when or if this is going to be up again? TY!!

    IGN: ukkosenn
  • I don't know my log in information, or even remember creating an account. I just downloaded the app and started playing. I sent in a request to customer service but it says the wait is 24-72 hours
  • craigcraig Member
    GG lost my Account, it restores another lvl1 Account with Google - Seems like I am **** rip game
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 3
    danac wrote: »
    Stinky wrote: »
    Is there any way to work out who I signed in as, while outside of the game? I've got the game working on that Nox emulator (thanks Danac), and I've signed in on my Big Fish account. This just gets me a level 1 Rogar in his tutorial dungeon, though. Same deal with my Google Play account. Bummer.

    I lost my entire account earlier. Customer service helped me get it back.
    Since then Ive linked my account to Google Play.
    If you have set up a Big Fish account, then when you reload the game, while Rogar is running his first dungeon, you can tap on the menu and login to your old account.
    Since I have it linked to Google Play, I just signed in with that while Rogar was standing there.
    It'll ask you if you want to restore your old account- twice- and just say yes.
    sirtainly wrote: »
    Stinky wrote: »
    Entering in my Big Fish account or my Google Play account in the tutorial dungeon didn't seem to work. The Big Fish account signs me in to an account with nothing but Rogar, while signing in with Google Play takes me back to the game without changing anything. I've got the ID number of my main account (I think), but there's nowhere which lets me put that in.

    I know nothing about google play.

    Forgive me if this is useless or obvious to you:

    In the past, when I've deleted and redownloaded DB I was able to login during the tutorial (I would click the upper left menu button and a LOGIN option would appear right away) and log into my Big Fish account. (Of course I linked my Big Fish account before deleting.)

    Otherwise, typically, you have to contact customer support and they can retrieve your account.

    I don't do it often, and I'm very careful and nervous when I do.
    Thanks guys, but the problem is that I sign back into my account and all I have is Rogar. This is the case on my tablet, too, now that the bug is fixed. I'm just going to have to go through customer support and hope for the best.
  • craigcraig Member
    @Joel is there an increased customer service atm or do we really have to wait up to 3 days?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Customer support is managed by Big Fish, so I can't really speak for them past their 72 hour goal. If you don't hear from them in that time, let me know and I'll escalate the issue personally.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Worked perfectly for me. Went to tuorial. Hit the top left menu. Hit login. Enter big fish account details (email + password) hit 'yes' restore twice.(carefully) and boom you reboot into your game.

    Thanks @joel and Dev team. Must have been a nightmare to sort out.

    If you message customer services it's 72 working day hours afaik. Send your ign and level, and current dB id number. Sit tight and wait. Do not reinstall the client. They need that client number you currently have to restore manually.

    In that case power level to 25 and crack on until your account overwrites that new account.
  • craigcraig Member
    @Joel Oh maaan this feels so sad too loose out on the tower and the pvp rewards, still thanks alot for all the communication and informationproviding, nice to know that people really care about their players :)
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited August 3
    Marshaww wrote: »
    I don't know my log in information, or even remember creating an account. I just downloaded the app and started playing. I sent in a request to customer service but it says the wait is 24-72 hours

    It -can- be fast. One time recently I submitted a request late at night and had my character by lunchtime the next day. I was sure to respond fast when they emailed me back.

    Just depends on a bunch of factors, including luck.

    If you never registered your account, they have other ways of retrieving your character - be ready to respond to their requests for info quickly and it will help speed things up.

    It's done by Big Fish and I don't know their weekend hours..I would hope a company that big has 24x7 support.
  • yeahhh! it all works. but NO 'compensation' rune in mailbox, lol
    whatever

    hey, DB devs team.
    i played the game since october 2015. i thank ya all for creating this mix of chess and jrpg. this's grinding monster that addict me further every day. in fair, i even glad that i needed sign in the forum to tell ya it. great job, ppl
    thx again
    ____
    TNT
  • Good for me, thanks !!
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited August 3
    Joel wrote: »
    Customer support is managed by Big Fish, so I can't really speak for them past their 72 hour goal. If you don't hear from them in that time, let me know and I'll escalate the issue personally.

    Thank you, but they've replied and are working on salvaging my account. :)

    Edit: and now I'm back in the game. Sweet!

  • This sucks I still can't log in and no response from Customer Support. Is there really no other way than wait until next week for an email followup? Is there a phone number or something I can call?

    By the time this gets resolved I'm going to miss the entire pvp season and get kicked from my guild for inactivity
  • @Marshaww Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game since the final fix release yesterday?
  • morillimorilli Member
    I never had any problems and got compensated for an inconvenience I never had. Feel a little bit greedy.

    And on this note can I ask if the compensation was a 1 size fit all or was it tailored to groups or individuals?
  • 1 size fits all comp
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    @Marshaww Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the game since the final fix release yesterday?

    Yeah I had to uninstall/reinstall to get the game to work again, but then it restarts me at Level 1. Still no response from Customer Support to restore my account (was around Level 42, I don't want to start over)

    This is so freaking lame, I've already missed 4 days and who knows how many more before they finally respond
  • williamwilliam Member
    @Marshaww say good bye to ur level 42 account they will ask DB Id to your lost account how will someone know there DB to there lost account and what hero’s your helper what am saying is that it is gone
  • They have other ways to determine your account besides DB_ID. If they asked, reply again and explain that you do not remember it.

    If you have not received response from customer support within 72 hours let Joel know, also be sure to check your spam folder just in case you received a reply and it landed there.
  • william wrote: »
    @Marshaww say good bye to ur level 42 account they will ask DB Id to your lost account how will someone know there DB to there lost account and what hero’s your helper what am saying is that it is gone

    Looks like you are correct. More than 72 hours later, no response from customer support other than the automated response, and no sign of Joel "personally escalating" anything.

    But hey, at least all the people who didn't even have any trouble with the game got a bunch of rewards out of it...
  • @Joel @Marshaww needs some extra help...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Marshaww. Please PM me with the incident number from your customer support email.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
124»
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com