Heroes and rune

Xest05Xest05 Member
I use: Kira, Sifu, Black Diamond and Solaris. What do you mean about this team? What can i change? What rune can i add to these? If you can, show me your heroes with rune added. My heroes are all full ascended and with 4 stars. I'm level 50

Comments

• Xest05Xest05 Member
    I'm waiting
  • StinkyStinky Member
    I can't comment on the assassins as mine aren't ready for PvP, but as far as Solaris goes, you want her to be as tanky as possible. The tricky part lies with the red runes, since all the red runes I've come across from shops/events are full of +attack. I've crafted a couple of red elusive runes, but I don't know what the best choice is. You could also try using red tactics runes for the +skill and +PvP damage reduction.
  • li30li30 Member
    edited August 7
    Since ure relatively low lvl, I would suggest sol yellow slot guardian, everyone's sol must have it, noted dont waste ur precious mat and reso on crafting any greater tier ultra runes ( guardian, survivor etc) crafting superior tier directly.
    As for other heroe rune builds, different level different stats and different pvp situations, can only advice u BD go full atk and raise crit as high as possible, keep in mind once u have access to her epic and superior runes, a superior atk rune 2 or 3th crit stat could max her crit easily.
  • Sol Needs skill. Not attack. Please stop putting attack runes on Sol.

Skills affects her burn, and healing, as much as attack affects regular damage. It also effects her crit too. As far as the rest of her runes go, rune her defensively.

Kira needs Yellow runes that have attack for any stat. A suggestion would be the yellow duelist runes. Then a red double attack, then a green double attack. Your blue can be defense or skill.

Black diamond also needs a yellow duelist, a yellow soul stealer, red double attack, green double attack, and a blue double defense. If you have her 6* she'll be pretty tanky, while doing enormous damage.

Sifu. He needs 2 Yellow double defense, 1 red festive rune(important!), 1 green double attack, 1 blue double skill. If you can, throw in a caster or a yellow hero rune with 4th stat 20% to purge.

Before dwarves came out Assasins were my main team, so I know how to rune them successfully. Dwarves do extra damage to opponents with a chance to dodge, so if you're being beaten by too much dwarves I think you should try another team.

• li30li30 Member
    Deathriftx wrote: »
    Black diamond also needs a yellow duelist, a yellow soul stealer, red double attack, green double attack, and a blue double defense. If you have her 6* she'll be pretty tanky, while doing enormous damage.

Imo martial artist alr grants her 23% dodge, no need to add 1 more soul stealer, I'd give her 2 yellow duelist instead, actually most strong BD I've fought, they give her 2 yellow precision with double atk which I've been waiting for it showing up again for months :(
  • echonapechonap Member
    Sol Needs skill. Not attack. Please stop putting attack runes on Sol.

Skills affects her burn, and healing, as much as attack affects regular damage. It also effects her crit too. As far as the rest of her runes go, rune her defensively.

Kira needs Yellow runes that have attack for any stat. A suggestion would be the yellow duelist runes. Then a red double attack, then a green double attack. Your blue can be defense or skill.

Sifu. He needs 2 Yellow double defense, 1 red festive rune(important!), 1 green double attack, 1 blue double skill. If you can, throw in a caster or a yellow hero rune with 4th stat 20% to purge.

Before dwarves came out Assasins were my main team, so I know how to rune them successfully. Dwarves do extra damage to opponents with a chance to dodge, so if you're being beaten by too much dwarves I think you should try another team.

I would agree with maybe 4 rune slots on this recommendation.

• Li30
    The soul stealer rune is for life steal. Black diamond doesn't need crit, she usually has maxed crit without runes. For those double attack duelist light runes, don't wait for them they were pre-season exclusive. I can almost guarantee you you'll never see them again.

And echonap I'll be glad to hear your suggestion.
  • li30li30 Member
    edited August 8
    Li30
    The soul stealer rune is for life steal. Black diamond doesn't need crit, she usually has maxed crit without runes. For those double attack duelist light runes, don't wait for them they were pre-season exclusive. I can almost guarantee you you'll never see them again.

I see, my bad assume soul stealer u purpose is to boost dodge, but if it's for life steal, how many LS she gains per hit ? if just 1k-2k dont think worth a slot.

Yellow precision/champ with double atk has appeared 3 times so far, first as one preseason b100 reward, the others showed up in event shops two times, greater and superior were limited to 5 purchases each, forgot the exact date, I bought a greater back when I hadn't hit 65, still wait for it.

Fyi sifu needs 2 festives in order to cast ability 2 at 1st round, one not enough, tested it before.
    Post edited by li30 on
  • echonapechonap Member
    And echonap I'll be glad to hear your suggestion.

BD is all about damage output. Every rune should have as much attack and damage as possible. Her red and green are obviously double attack runes. Champs are best, since they have defense as the third stat. If possible, give her the ones with pvp dmg. For yellow and blue, double attack is very limited. Yellow has one preseason rune that was later sold for 5k gems. It has Crit Atk Atk. She is definitely a candidate for one or two. Otherwise, go with one of the newer yellows that have def def atk w pvp dmg. Blue, there is also a crit atk atk w a skin. Otherwise, also go with one of the newer blues that have def def atk w pvp dmg. Anyhow, the key is to stack as much attack and damage as possible. She is your killer on the assassin team.

MK is the opposite. His purpose is stripping buffs and surviving. You want as much defense and health on him as possible. And you definitely do not want skill on MK. That is about the worst stat to give him along with crit and dodge. Health regen passives are good, along with tank, guardian, and pvp dr.

Sifu is similar to MK. Defense and health, with regen passives. Attack is more important on Sifu then MK. Definitely no skill.
  • DeathriftxDeathriftx Member
    edited August 9
    I suggested skill on MK because of his passive shroud, as skill DOES affect the number.
    For BD I was there during the preseason but I wasnt in legend, so I never got to benefit from them. I put those duelist runes with attack and 4th stat with extra damage to armored, but I put a max health regeneration rune on her. I think soul stealer goes better because she deals tons of damage. I had an extra so I put one on Shadowblade too, because with max health regen he can actually last very long.

Sifu only needs one festive rune. You can use feet of fury first round, then warrior's chi next. I suggested skill on him because of paralysis, but since I'm assuming now you dont have him at 6* double defense is the better choice.

I also wouldnt use Kira unless i'm fighting a team with shade. You NEED shadowblade on the team because he basically means you'll dodge most attacks for the first few rounds. Also, he can take down a Barb in one hit (if they don't have max range), and goretusk too if you're strong enough. But when I'm fighting barbs a tip is to go for Abigail with shadowblade since Cry Havok isn't really that much of a threat when Abigail is dead.
    Post edited by Deathriftx on
  • echonapechonap Member
    Skill is really only useful for a handful of heroes, mainly healers. Everyone else, the additional bonus that skill grants is not enough to offset the opportunity cost of having more attack or defense.