Twitch Live Steam

So would anyone actually watch a PvP live stream on Twitch? Asking for a friend...
o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

Comments

• hatredhatred Member
    How many attacks would be in a row? I would imagine the stream would be really really short, even if you explained your team composition every game and action every turn.
    At that point may as well stick in on YouTube as a video instead, there are too few active high level DB YT channels out there.
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    hatred wrote: »
    How many attacks would be in a row? I would imagine the stream would be really really short, even if you explained your team composition every game and action every turn.
    At that point may as well stick in on YouTube as a video instead, there are too few active high level DB YT channels out there.

Well my thinking would be that it would be less instructional like my YouTube videos, and more of an interactive session with the community.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • hatredhatred Member
    Rolla8 wrote: »
    Well my thinking would be that it would be less instructional like my YouTube videos, and more of an interactive session with the community.
    I think too few people will be “free” to watch the stream for the short duration is up (you only have so many attacks). I recommend you just put battles on YouTube, your last upload is an entire month ago and a whole bunch of heroes have been reworked since then.
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    hatred wrote: »
    Rolla8 wrote: »
    I think too few people will be “free” to watch the stream for the short duration is up (you only have so many attacks). I recommend you just put battles on YouTube, your last upload is an entire month ago and a whole bunch of heroes have been reworked since then.

I built a new PC, hence the long duration between videos. Still haven't gotten around to setting up everything I need to put the videos together.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • Rolla8 wrote: »
    So would anyone actually watch a PvP live stream on Twitch? Asking for a friend...

Yeah do it