Game Update: Backend Data, Portal Probabilities, and Big Fish Login System Update

2»

Comments

• IbsenIbsen Member
    Joel, the issue for me is that I can't complete some of the steps in the event that require purchases from a store. Extending when I can spend points I can't earn doesn't help really.
    Isengard_Ibby
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Extending the event quests is unfortunately not in the cards, but there's only one quest that requires use of the shop, and even with the daily completion quest, that's only a 3,500 ticket loss, which is a relatively small amount. I understand that this is not an ideal situation, but we simply do not have the ability to extend an event without causing various things to reset. :(
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • I can't play anymore. The game crashes after only a few seconds. It worked fine (except that I couldn't acces the stores) but tonight, even the village is too much to handle...
  • Game crashes when I try to login
2»