Can't open any shop

Every time I go in any shop, I get kicked out immediately. Since update.
Tagged:

Comments

• rjcoolrjcool Member
    Couple guildies having same issue
  • williamwilliam Member
    It happens to me too
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited August 9
    We're looking into this issue. When you get 'kicked out', do you mean the game crashes, or does the shop menu close and the game keeps going?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    I get kicked our
  • Joel wrote: »
    We're looking into this issue. When you get 'kicked out', do you mean the game crashes, or does the shop menu close and the game keeps going?

yes
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    And my avatar is an old school one from 3 years ago
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    Still screwed. Two straight days can't open a shop without getting kicked. Can't do crowns.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Our initial investigation suggests that the shop crashes are happening due to devices running out of RAM. We are continuing to investigate, but in the meantime, we recommend that you clear up some memory (if possible) and close out any other unnecessary apps running in the background.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • rjcoolrjcool Member
    Cleared memory. Still no shops. Multiple tickets submitted-no response. Cannot finish dailies, cannot access stamina, event runes, or anything else in shops. Everything was fine before update-now there is no point. Sadly, after three plus years, when this week is out I think I'll be out as well.
  • Any progress on this? my app crashes when I try to access any shop. I'm using a older Ipad with iOS 9.3.5, 19GB of memory available. No other apps running. Very frustrating that I can't complete dailies.
  • Well done, now I can't login at all. Keep up the good work.
  • So this problem still not fixed. The Apple App Store shows the game is compatible with iOS 7.0 and later, but that's not true anymore is it?
  • All the timr