Various Bugs

This discussion was created from comments split from: Currently Investigating Various Issues in Update [Update 2].
Tagged:

Comments

• ZalivoinZalivoin Member
    edited August 16
    I was attacked 66 (!!!!!) times within 22 hours - is it a bug or "feature"?

Barb squad has a lot of bugs:
    - Drakk used to react on Goretusk hits with ~50% chance, but now I have 0 revenges after last 20+ battles against Goretusk
    - Balog's Havoc does not always triggers Dogs of War (Abigail is always on my team)
    - My Balog's Cry Havoc never mutes opponent's Balog even if there is no Shade on opposite team
    - Shade's Dark Shroud does not work properly: within 1st round my Balog was hit by Goretusk and Igorok and he got frozen by second hit ( Igorok's Showy Smash)

WTF is going on? I lost 9 raids due to these issues. Sounds like a small problem, but the big problem is that those bugs broke my THREE 15+ winning streaks which costed me hundreds of gems to get into top-100.

Hire more QAs and test better before you push updates to production.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Zalivoin. I'm not seeing any of the bugs that you mentioned occur in my game. My Drakk is doing revenge attacks against Goretusk, Cry Havoc is always triggering Dogs of War for me and silences opponent's Balogs, and I'm seeing Balog get frozen when he has Dark Shroud active. Do you have any screenshots or videos of these bugs occurring?
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
    edited August 16
    I will provide you with videos once I capture them. All issues I listed above occurred multiple times. They start happening once I updated DB app via App Store a couple days ago.

What about 69 raids against my account within first 24 hours? My def team is not the best, but definitely not the worst. 69 is a very high number. Most players in top-100 (I'm #88) have 10-15.
    edited August 17
    Here is a link on video when opposite Balog is not muted
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tug2huv3wrvbdq/Balog's Bug.mp4?dl=0

Also, I was raided 114 (41 wins and 73 loses) times within 43 hours of the current season. Do you have achievement for this "feature" of the game?
    Post edited by Zalivoin on
    I am seeing Balog get silenced in your video. We can't always display every status effect over a hero's health bar, so if you see a little yellow "+" above them, you can tap and hold on that hero to see their full list of passives and statuses.

84ycpnys4q48.png
    edited August 17
    There were couple times when Balog used it's Cry Havoc after mine. I will try to capture such video.

Here is another example: My Drakk (with shield piercing hit) had to kill opponent's Drakk, correct? My Drakk hit twice: first time as a revenge, second time as а normal attack. According to event description "ALL (warrior) attacks have shield-piercing". Why it's still alive?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/bkpqc6n2qqnsah7/Drakk bug.mp4?dl=0
    edited August 17
    Just found another strange thing: I have Balog and Abigail on my team. If Abigail if frozen, Cry Havoc does not trigger Dogs of War. I saw this behavior multiple times. I'll share the video once I capture it.
    It seems there is a bug with the event passive that's preventing it from working properly on follow-up attacks. I've passed this along to the team.
  • Regarding frozen Abigail I realized it works as expected, so there is no bug.

Raided another 10+ Goretusk teams, still 0 revenges from my Drakk
    edited August 17
    Hey @Joel

It might be a good proof of the bug. There is no Shade on opposite team
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/tc571celxirbjvm/Balog.mp4?dl=0

Opponent's Balog had Shrouded protection. How it's possible, because mine Balog still has Shrouded buff.
    g0654o8gz8iq.png
    If a hero has Shrouded and they aren't on a team with Shade, they almost certainly stole the buff with a rune.
    edited August 17
    @Joel My Balog still has Shrouded buff. I've never seen a Rune that allows to copy buff(s)
    Shroud gives the buff to Dark allies. It appears that Abigail stole the buff, and it was naturally passed to Balog, since he's a dark hero.
  • @Zalivoin Buff stealing is bugged right now. It's a consequence of testing changes to caster rune, but affects all buff stealing attacks. Currently it copies the buff, but does not remove.
    @MonkeyHunter We released a patch that should have fixed the buff stealing issue on Monday and I'm not seeing it happen in my game. From what I can tell, the buff started on Shade and was given to Balog as well. Once a buff is given to an ally, it is a separate instance of the buff, so stealing it from Shade won't steal it from Balog. Or is there something I'm missing here?
  • @joel I think it's still bugged. The Video [ https://www.dropbox.com/s/tc571celxirbjvm/Balog.mp4?dl=0 ] shows Defensive Balog getting silenced after Shade is dead. This indicates he did not steal Shroud from Shade. Then D Balog hits Offensive Balog, but doesn't remove his Shroud. Later D Balog's shroud expires. Only way for him to get it was to copy from O Balog.

a3keq3c5n3x9.png
    AH! I think I realized what's going on. I was mistaken. Having the buff stolen doesn't actually give it to dark allies, that was a mistake on my part. The purple mark you're seeing is a the Haunted debuff from Shade's Haunted Past, not the Shrouded buff. That "Shrouded Expired" flyoff is from Abigail, not Balog.
  • My Drakk is finally started to revenge Goretusk attacks. That is a positive sign.

@Joel I just found another bug: my King Yorick is 6-stared, but once I complete Tower of Pwnage extra tokens are not converted into Aether points. Please investigate.
  • @Zalivoin Yorick tokens, evos, stamina and gold are collected upon completion of each floor. Completion of tower gives accumulated cups and gems.
  • @Joel I tried to raid a guy, but my game stacked on My Dungeon loading screen, I waited for 2-3 minutes and closed the app. I can't log into the game now.

9jcpnguuw7p2.jpg

• @Zalivoin ... DB servers are down for next 4 hrs. Don't you read the announcements and ingame mail???

Also, congrats, you are first person to post about it. Yay #1 spot. Go you.

Serious, you can log back in around noon k.
    edited August 21
    @sirolk99 My fault - Events tab was saying 5 hours before server maintenance when it happened. I expected it will start around noon EST
  • @Joel, I'm stacked in PVP. What would you recommend me to do? I can't just quit - I have 18 raid streak. This is third time I'm having this trouble
    https://dropbox.com/s/t4wulrckyrk6pcd/BalogVsDrakk.mp4?dl=0
  • @Zalivoin sorry but you're S.O.L. on this issue.

Devs can't do anything mid-battle for you.
    All you can do is bring it to their attention.

So either continue the match and try and win...
    -or-
    Retreat and lose the match.

Those are you're only 2 options at this point.
    :/
    edited August 24
    They should prevent endless battles. For example disable all buffs after 10(15,20,30, etc) turns. I have to lose due to this issue. Again. Last time I had 25+ raids streak, this time 18 raids streak. There is no chance to win neither for me, neither for my opponent. There is only one option.

I was in top-35. I spent my time and money.
  • Yeah if you want to PvP ever again, you're going to have to forfeit the match and lose your streak...
    edited August 24
    @joel and it happened again 🤦🏻‍♂️
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/blf28uricw0o4qt/Video Aug 24, 4 55 11 PM.mp4?dl=0

This time I “just” have 7 or 8 raid streak. Please fix this issue.
    I’m ok with gems or raid tickets
  • @Zalivoin look at the hero's you are attacking and change your hero lineup accordingly...
    edited August 24
    I’m completely ok to lose a raid, I’m not ok if I have to retreat due to such issues with game mechanic

P.S. I missed a pvp reward only once within last 7 weeks, so you can assume I do have some pvp experience :-)
  • Any bug here?

t2gecmo60ka2.png
    bkcukzu555hz.png