Bovus El Doro Rework:
- Attack+, Defense+, Skill+, Health+
- Stampede no longer changes the speed of enemies. Instead, it now has a chance to wound the initial target (all enemies still take damage, the initial target is the particular enemy you tap on). Cooldown has been reduced from 7 to 5.
- Purging Smash is now Purging Cleave. This ability does an armor-piercing melee physical attack on a target and purges 3 buffs on hit. If the target is killed by this attack, 3 buffs are purged from all remaining enemies. This ability starts powered. Cooldown: 3.
- Grisly Rampage is now Savage Rampage. This ability does a melee physical attack on a target and then does additional attacks on random enemies equal to the amount of Beast and/or Warrior allies on the team. This includes Bovus, so the attack will do at least 2 hits. Heroes with both the Beast and Warrior tags will only add 1 hit to this attack, meaning this ability can do up to 5 hits.
- Bovus no longer has the Armored or Field Dressing passives.
- Bovus now gets the Challenge Accepted passive, which allows him to deal boosted damage to enemies that are Taunting.
- Bovus' Warrior Heart ability has been upgraded. It now increases the health of all Warrior allies by 15%/20%/25%, upgrading as he ascends. It also gives Bovus +10% attack for each other Warrior ally on the team.
- Bovus now gets the Gladiator passive after being ascended once. This passive allows him to regenerate some health at the end of each round, and when he kills an enemy, he gets a War-Cry buff, which temporarily increases his attack, defense, and skill.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment