Removed all unbreakable heart runes including from portal event

So dungeon boss had updated and removed all unbreakable runes from the game, including from the portal event.

Ontop of this the "repayment" for the gem purchased ones didn't cover the multiple evos and millions of gold used to upgrade the runes, so we've essentially been ripped off.

I purchased a gem pack for real money to buy these runes and you've removed them from the game after the fact, which is quite literally illegal in my country. I would like a refund please, is there a process for that? You can take away the gems I've received but I would really like my money back considering what I wanted to buy was removed and changed.
Tagged:

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    I feel sorry for Jenny over in the support ticket area.. it’s going to be a long day :o
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Are you suprised Wasi? People 've spent thousands of summons for rune and it was removed it's called theft.
  • Alex13Alex13 Member
    Yes from pvp reward is gone as well. Anyone did got fully compensated? I didn’t. I got 7.5k. But I didn’t get for greater rune compensation gem. anyone?
  • The devs are aware and are working on it. :smile:
    Level: 74
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    @joel It's like you guys are trying to break the record for pissing your customers off.
    Make Reptiles Great Again!
  • danacdanac Member
    the unbreakable heart runes broke.
  • Alex13Alex13 Member
    danac wrote: »
    the unbreakable heart runes broke.

Not really. Not a big deal tho
  • bvs72bvs72 Member

Old Mother Hubbard
    Went to the shop
    To give her hero a rune.
    But when she came there
    The shop was bare,
    And the hero died too soon.
  • DB_StanleyDB_Stanley Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    As has been stated above, we are aware that runes were deleted that were not intended to be - namely, the Unbreakable Heart rune from the portal event.
    The gems for the runes in the shop yesterday (ATK/ATK/DEF Unbreakable Heart) were compensated for, and you should have a BossMail already with the gems spent (+ additional) on those offers - the gold and evo essence will be granted in a separate BossMail.
    We are working on a solution to grant players the Unbreakable Heart runes from the portal event that were lost as well (with the gold and essence) - Expect that on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.
    It is unfortunate, and we sincerely apologize and thank you for your patience.
  • Alex13Alex13 Member
    edited August 25
    DB_Stanley wrote: »
    As has been stated above, we are aware that runes were deleted that were not intended to be - namely, the Unbreakable Heart rune from the portal event.
    The gems for the runes in the shop yesterday (ATK/ATK/DEF Unbreakable Heart) were compensated for, and you should have a BossMail already with the gems spent (+ additional) on those offers - the gold and evo essence will be granted in a separate BossMail.
    We are working on a solution to grant players the Unbreakable Heart runes from the portal event that were lost as well (with the gold and essence) - Expect that on Monday, or Tuesday at the latest.
    It is unfortunate, and we sincerely apologize and thank you for your patience.

@DB_Stanley Wait a minute so you are saying we will never get it back ever from portal event reward unbreakable heart rune??
    Post edited by Alex13 on
  • Kegman913Kegman913 Member
    edited August 26
    I have not been compensated or received an email about my unbreakable rune
  • Are we going to get our 50k event tickets refunded?
  • Kegman913 wrote: »
    I have not been compensated or received an email about my unbreakable rune

me neither, so sad
  • DB_Stanley's original message said mail compensation was only being sent out to those who purchased the rune, that there would be a replacement rune (and possibly more compensation) on Monday or Tuesday.
  • ClaraRClaraR Member
    Still waiting too ...
  • Maybe the compensation is with our CT rewards?
  • Players received 4000 gems for the superior rune, it cost 4500. The additional 500 is the extra. I still haven't received the 4000 yet. I purchased it for sure. It was not free
  • I still have not received my uh rune from the portal event!!! Someone please send it. Contact me. Or tell me how to properly complain
  • I still have not received my uh rune from the portal event!!! Someone please send it. Contact me. Or tell me how to properly complain

Have you tried contacting Customer Support?

https://dungeonboss.zendesk.com/hc/en-us