High King Valkin bugs

Heroes does make follow up attacks after Valkin does a follow up. They should not be able according to the update notes. Try out dagrun Blacksmokes dwarf beatdown to reproduce.

Also all to war attacks freeze regardless of infantry, cav or artillery.
Tagged:

Comments

  • This is intended. A post was already made on this.

    Also, To War has worked like this since the rework. The devs have tested Valkin before, so I can guarantee you it's intended. It's been a little over a month too.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    It is intended that Valkin does followups after followups from allies, but no followups should occur after ones caused by Valkin's passive.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    It is intended that Valkin does followups after followups from allies, but no followups should occur after ones caused by Valkin's passive.

    So...

    Team: Valkin, Dagrund, Dwarf 3, Dwarf 4.

    Dagrund does Dwarven Smackdown - all dwarves follow up, so Valkin, Dwarf 3, Dwarf 4. Then Valkin's passive Lead By Example causes another set of attacks from Dagrund, Dwarf 3 and Dwarf 4. Total maximum 7 consecutive attacks from 4 dwarves caused by 1 special attack from Dagrund.

    Correct?
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »
    It is intended that Valkin does followups after followups from allies, but no followups should occur after ones caused by Valkin's passive.

    So...

    Team: Valkin, Dagrund, Dwarf 3, Dwarf 4.

    Dagrund does Dwarven Smackdown - all dwarves follow up, so Valkin, Dwarf 3, Dwarf 4. Then Valkin's passive Lead By Example causes another set of attacks from Dagrund, Dwarf 3 and Dwarf 4. Total maximum 7 consecutive attacks from 4 dwarves caused by 1 special attack from Dagrund.

    Correct?

    With Valkin, Dagrund, Rogar and Dhaegon as the team I get Dagrund, Valkin, Roger, Dhaegon, Dagrund, Rogar, Dhaegon, Rogar, if the enemy can survive that, all from Dagrund's Dwarven Breakdown.
  • That’s one too many rogars @Barleyman but you’ve got the idea
    Level - 79
    Guild- VIP LIFE
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Barbs can do the same but with 10x more damage.
  • hudson1520 wrote: »
    That’s one too many rogars @Barleyman but you’ve got the idea

    you can never have too many Rogars
  • @Joel I have found a different, but real, bug. Against GG, Valkin acts like he is being slowed, but in reality he is immune to any debuffs.
    Please the attached screenshot. Hagrim killed Leo, then GG uses first ability and everyone is slowed, except Valkin. BUT as you can see Lily has already cast Vines, despite I have Valkin as my first normal speed hero. He should therefor go before Lily.
    o4boqdkkt469.jpg



  • Maybe it has something to do with Hagrim being moved from normal to fast hero?
  • Maybe it has something to do with Hagrim being moved from normal to fast hero?

    Yes that is it if you put Hagrim in the first slot before Valkin. Hagrim is fast when with Valkin, so if he is your first hero, then he will take over Valkin's first spot. Reorder your dwarves to Valkin, Hagrim, etc. so that when Hagrim is slowed, Valkin is the first normal.

  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited September 6
    On another note: is it just me, or do Zomminions not work with Valkin's Lead By Example?
    hudson1520 wrote: »
    That’s one too many rogars @Barleyman but you’ve got the idea
    Barleyman's sequence is what I get as well - Like Father Like Son triggers once so Rogar attacks three times from a Dwarven Smackdown with Valkin around.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc. ; Boss Fight, the Boss Fight logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Boss Fight Entertainment, Inc., used with permission www.bossfight.com