Festive runes

I'm trying to get a count of how many festive runes anyone could possibly have.

By my count there were the original 2 which were 1 green and 1 red superior, then there were an elite and superior green and an elite and superior blue rune and now 3 elite dark runes.

Does that seem right or am I missing something? I feel like I'm missing something but can't see what.
I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with

Comments

• BrazyBrazy Member
    edited September 5
    @lythstihl You’re missing the Dark community rune, which is basically a festive. Also the dark festive rune from door 11 x2.
  • Thanks
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • li30li30 Member
    @lythstihl there is also another red which was a portal or token event reward long time ago, H4 was the winner.