Chapter 3 WILL NOT unlock!!!

Please help! Chapter will not unlock! I’m level 9 and I’ve completed every level with 3 stars on chapter 2 already! Please help!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Check your quests. Some levels are locked until relevant quests are completed.
  • I’m having the same problem right now! I think I’ve done all the game has been telling me to do to get Chapter 2 completion but the game says i’ve only done 5/6 quests, when i’ve 3 starred all the ch. 2 quests. It also has ch.3 itself unlocked but if I click on it all of the quests are locked. Really want to keep playing and am interested in buying bundles but glitches like this make me wary of purchasing.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @Mantizac. If you scroll through your quest log, you should see a quest that says "Chapter 2". Completing that should unlock chapter 3 for you. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel why is this? Why is there a quest instead of it just unlocking like it used to? No complaints, I’m sure you have a perfectly legitimate reason, just curious.
  • @Joel why is this? Why is there a quest instead of it just unlocking like it used to? No complaints, I’m sure you have a perfectly legitimate reason, just curious.

they weren't getting enough moobies visiting the forum....
  • Why would they want cows to visit the forum?
  • why wouldn't they?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Swordking35 We want players to get used to going to the quest log and give them some extra rewards at the start of the game, but I can see how it can be confusing.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Makes sense. Thanks for responding!