Hey folks! I accidentally forgot to post the notes from the patch we released earlier this week, it's the first time I've forgotten in a while, but it was totally my bad, sorry about that! Here are the notes from both that patch and one that we are releasing today:
- Fixed the problems with the Light Festival event shop. Players who purchased tokens and did not get them will be sent compensation next week.
- Clarified Iris' "Watch and Learn" description to clarify that stacks of Intellect cannot be copied.
- Fixed the damage typing of Iris' Eyes of the Beholder to be Dark at all times. It was doing Spirit damage at times. Silly Iris...
- Fixed the bug with Valkin's Toy Soldier skin so it no longer changes his stats. Time for Valkin to be truly festive once more!
- Fixed a bug that prevented Deadeye's Righteous Follower to not follow up after Masuta Kira's Dim Mak.
- Fixed the issue that was causing players with spaces in their usernames to crash. Usernames are not supposed to have spaces in them, but it customer service has accidentally given players who requested username changes names with spaces, which caused some problems. We have manually removed spaces from names for a number of players who hit this bug. For any players who still have spaces in their usernames, they will be prompted to select new names the next time they enter the game.