Tower AG graniteform taunt

li30li30 Member
edited September 2018 in Bugs & Technical Issues
@Joel
I just encountered this, in tower AG stone form had the taunt, during the whole fight the taunt remained on him. Thought previous patch weeks ago already removed the possibility of taunt on his stone form, or am I miss something ?
mqkjc3blh63l.jpg
Tagged:

Comments

• Likely a visual bug. Graniteform grants Buff & Debuff immunity as of today.
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    zqb5cd9hlg1n.png
  • Yes, but like I said the whole fight AG had the taunt even in his normal form, not visual bug.
  • it's a bug and not a universal one.
    I encountered a taunt rune on an Agnon in tower or PVP yesterday, I saw the taunt as my heroes approached, Agnon went into stone form and taunt disappeared.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    This is interesting. I'm not able to get this to happen in my game, but a screenshot is a screenshot. I'll have it looked at.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • So... Graniteform cleans the rune taunt buff or not? Because to me, yes. Unlike iceform of blue mage. Also for buffs :{
  • MistyQ wrote: »
    So... Graniteform cleans the rune taunt buff or not? Because to me, yes. Unlike iceform of blue mage. Also for buffs :{

it did.
    then thy changed Agnon so it didn't.
    Then they changed it back so it did.

the visual taunt effect is a bug, if he's actually taunting that's unintended.

• edited November 2018
    Frequently you have to tap your attack to see who is actually targetable. One of the ongoing list of display bugs that have gone uncorrected, as the devs are too busy organizing the pay to win event schedule. It will be fixed "soon".
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!