The guild Grand Tourney will begin at 3:30pm CST! Here are a few reminders about how the event works:
These are the event buffs for this tourney:
- The leaderboards are completely based on PvP Trophies. Any trophies your earn are counted towards your Guild's total, and any trophies lost are deducted, until your personal contribution reaches zero. At no point can your personal contribution become negative.
- There are special passive effects running during the event to shake up the metagame! These buffs last for the entire event.
- There are quests that pay out event tickets. Event tickets are NOT related to Trophies/leaderboard progress in any way.
- The event will end at 11pm CST Sunday night, so guilds have the time to shuffle their members around for the new week.
- PVP Streaks are deactivated throughout the event, and therefore, this week's season.
Iris Bonus Points:
- All Caster heroes get the Spellslinger passive, which allows them to start dungeon with all of their abilities powered.
- All Monster heroes get the Decimator passive, which allows them to remove the corpses of enemies they kill.
- All Flying heroes get the Ocular Acuity passive, which makes them immune to Taunt and Provoke.
Winning raids with Iris on your team will provide a bonus to the number of points that you get for the Grand Tourney leaderboard, but will not impact your actual trophy gain. This bonus is tied to the star-level of your Iris in that raid and will be given regardless of how you got Iris. In addition, if you increase the star-level of your Iris at any point during the event, you will get the increased bonus in any future raids you do during the event. The concept here is one that we used back in Boss Invasions, providing a tangible benefit to those who have a higher star version of the most recent hero.
In addition, Kozar has a new skin! You can now get the Kozar Boarhunter
skin by completing the quests from the Kozar Loot Pass, which also includes other rewards!
Speaking of Kozar, we gave him a rework! You can read all about it HERE