Kozar Bonebreaker Rework:
- We have made an improvement to all Slow heroes! Slow heroes now have a 100% base chance to do a revenge attack!
- IGOROK's Insulated Woolies passive has been changed to Insulated Monsters, which makes all Monster allies immune to Freeze, Chill, and Frostbite, not just IGOROK!
- Fixed a bug caused by a strange interaction between Shade's Shade's Spirit Link and Agnon's Plummeting doom that would sometimes cause Shade's animation to freeze and make his abilities unusable.
- Fixed a minor issue with Furnace's Abs of Steel passive that sometimes made it so he couldn't be killed in five hits.
- Clarified the way we list immunities on hero cards. Immunities are now listed instead of percentages. Nothing has functionally changed, but immunities are now much more visible at a glance.
- Fixed a minor issue with Kozar's Ugly Sweater skin that wouldn't visually show the benefits he gets from Grog-Gnog's Snow Day ability.
- Fixed Sifu's Precise Rampage so it isn't mitigated by Furnace's Abs of Steel passive.
- Attack +, Defense -, Health +, Skill +
- Kozar is now a Goblin in addition to being an Ogre.
- Kozar is no longer a Warrior, he is now just a Tank.
- Kozar's Home Run ability has been slightly rephrased, but no mechanical changes have been made except for its cooldown being reduced from 7 to 4.
- Kozar's Pummel ability now Dazes enemies on any crits instead of provoking the enemy. In addition, it now starts powered and its cooldown has been reduced from 6 to 3.
- Kozar's Suppression ability is now Suppressing Smash. The ability does a melee physical attack on an enemy that increases all of their cooldown timers permanently, and the ability ignores taunt. Cooldown: 5.
- Kozar now has the Thick Skin passive, which reduces the damage he takes from physical attacks.
- Kozar's Bone Rattler passive has been improved to give all of his melee attacks a 25/50/100% chance (scaling with ascension) to purge a buff from enemies he hits and provokes them as well. (It previously only gave his basic attacks a 25/25/50% chance to purge a buff from enemies he hit.)
- Kozar's Goblin alliance passive has been changed so that he gets it after being ascended once and increases his max health by 10% for each Ogre or Goblin ally on the team. In addition, the ability now gives him a 100% base chance to jump in front of an attack that targets a single Goblin ally.
- Kozar now gets the passive "The Bigger They Are..." after being ascended twice, and has been slightly modified. The general functionality of the passive increasing Kozar's attack stat relative to increases in his Max Health stat remains, but we recently noticed that the passive was not working exactly as intended and that its description was rather unclear to begin with. We have reworded the passive to make its functionality clearer, and the ceiling of the attack increase has been increased from what it was before. The ability now increases Kozar's attack stat by 1 point for every 20 points his max health is increased by, with a maximum attack stat increase of 2,000 points.
- Kozar no longer gets the Dwarven Plague passive.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment