Purchase issues

I attempted to buy the Kozar quest line bundle and while the money transfer went through I failed to receive anything in-game after waiting a while and trying again the store now refuses to let me purchase the item even after I cancelled the money transfer and voided the order. Can someone please help I don't want to get it for free and don't mind paying as long as I get what I pay for.

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @TheDragonsKnight. Please contact customer support about this, we'll make sure you get what you paid for.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • It is rampant. Takes your money and gives nothing. By the time customer service gets to it, it will be too late. Disappointed
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • I also got this bug. I'm opening a support ticket, but ya, this is...
  • I also got this bug and support is not working for me. I guess this was my last pursache on this game.
  • Same with me, and getting to customer support is just as bad
  • DB_StanleyDB_Stanley Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The latest update should resolve the issue with purchasing the Boarhunter Loot Pass. For those who purchased, you should see your first quest of that Kozar's Quest line completed.
  • I still can't get this to complete, I click the item, click purchase, and it just sits there