Rune crafting rewards email empty

I finished 1st on the Superior Rune Crafting leaderboard and this was the mail I received. jyaap97aiefu.png
What happened to the rewards?
Tagged:

Comments

• AzverAzver Member
    I placed 11th and got the same thing
  • I finished 4th on thsuperior rune crafting leaderboard and received an empty ingame email alsO. 9znri9cx7rtm.jpeg
  • Here’s my empty email. I hit accept, hoping that the funds were there but that It was a visual glitch, which have been common since the update, but no runes showed up in my inventory. 7xvocvgg9k1r.png
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are investigating this issue right now and will make sure you get your rewards as soon as possible!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thanks Joel. Good to know.
  • danacdanac Member
    lythander wrote: »
    I finished 1st on the Superior Rune Crafting leaderboard

that's what you get for beating me.

• danacdanac Member
    I also got an empty email.

I worked hard to get beat by lythander.

• ClaraRClaraR Member
    Joel wrote: »
    We are investigating this issue right now and will make sure you get your rewards as soon as possible!

Could we also see again the leaderboards please in the past event tab?
  • danac wrote: »
    I also got an empty email.

I worked hard to get beat by lythander.
    danac wrote: »
    I finished 1st on the Superior Rune Crafting leaderboard

that's what you get for beating me.

If it's any consolation I wasn't trying to beat you. I just wanted the 3 runes.

Did you make back to 3rd place? I would check the past event leader board, but of course the event is not there.

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    I glad this got cleared up. I got what I deserved.

wt8h50i78hip.png
  • danacdanac Member

If it's any consolation I wasn't trying to beat you. I just wanted the 3 runes.

Did you make back to 3rd place? I would check the past event leader board, but of course the event is not there.

I wanted the gems too, I spent 14 k on superiors this event.

was hoping the 3k would would help with that.

yep, I made it back to 3rd, then spent the last 20 minutes fighting to keep it.

but it was my fault, I didn't buy any materials until Sunday and had forgotten there was a limit of 5 in the tower
    So i had no mats Monday to climb back up past the top 2.

I did wind up crafting 157 superiors. Only 230 more to go to get the achievement.