The Goblin Rune War Has Begun!

2»

Comments

• Don’t worry day 3 dungeon is not an ice dungeon. It is a mountain with yellow runes. Maybe it is closed for repairs.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited October 8
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Day 4, and now day 3 dungeon is locked again. Just when we are supposed to collect water runes.

I noticed that too. I think the Goblin War has turned into a war on the users.
    Post edited by sirtainly on
  • @joel - I would like to thank you for being so timely addressing the issues this weekend.
  • 3rd day Dungeon & Quests are fixed/unlocked now...
  • @Joel So whats up with day 3 dungeons and quests? It was like I was reading the quests, decided to do my dailies, threw a few ice dungeons in there then I came back and the some of the quests for day3 are gone? I had already salvaged fire runes. Was checking on my Artic Trek quest. It wasn't there. So I was like huh, must of imagined it. Went to do day 3 dungeon and it was locked. I had done day 2 no problem. I go back and check and that quest is missing. I signed up to play dungeon boss not hide and seek and to repeat the same quest over and over.
  • morilli wrote: »
    @Joel So whats up with day 3 dungeons and quests? It was like I was reading the quests, decided to do my dailies, threw a few ice dungeons in there then I came back and the some of the quests for day3 are gone? I had already salvaged fire runes. Was checking on my Artic Trek quest. It wasn't there. So I was like huh, must of imagined it. Went to do day 3 dungeon and it was locked. I had done day 2 no problem. I go back and check and that quest is missing. I signed up to play dungeon boss not hide and seek and to repeat the same quest over and over.

What happened is that all day 3 stuff switched off at the start of day 4. A bunch of us mentioned this in various threads and they switched it back on, either at the start of day 5 or sometime towards the end of day 4.

If you'd already completed the quests (as I had) you got them again. If you hadn't, you get them reset (I think).

No explanation or compensation has yet been made.
  • Shhhh, it's a secret
  • @joel I notice the "Elite rune in the event shop purchasable for 7500 is only a superior rune in the description, i.e. the description duplicated the 4,500 gem offer.

Can this be corrected so we can risk buying this rune?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Barleyman We've confirmed that this is only a description error in the shop. The rune that is paid out is an elite rune. We'll get the description fixed.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited October 10
    So was it intentional to put Black Diamond tokens in the shop alongside Bramble? I'm wondering if it was meant to be Kozar instead.

Also, next time, please don't rotate ticket-purchasable items in the event shop. I like being able to sit down at the start of the event, work out what I want, and then work towards it. It's not a major problem this time around since Valkin's epic soaked up most of the tickets anyway, but in future events where the rune is the major draw, it's going to be a gamble as to whether the first rune to show up will be the good one and any others are worse. It's not all that much fun to work with incomplete information.
    Post edited by Stinky on
2»