CROWNS

Just did 40 crowns worth and got credit for 30 ???
Tagged:

Comments

• ClaraRClaraR Member
    @Joel
    @DB_Stanley
    Players are scared/upset/confused.
    Crowns are shown for some like they have shown before, some are not shown, some are counting, some not.
    People do not know how to act for reset, guilds needs answers to do their planings (kicks and invites).
    Gm/officers/players cannot see their crowns and cannot notice if anyone misses or have already completed.
    People telling about situations to fill in 40 crowns and 27 are counted.

Please could players get any feedback/guarantee before reset/summit if issues will be fixed?
  • Players should stop worrying so much. It’s just a game.
  • MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Players should stop worrying so much. It’s just a game.
    Nope, it's a product.

• Joel has already stated that they will be paying out the crown rewards manually and if there was any question on what reward a guild should get then they would give you the higher reward. So how many more times should he say it to make everyone feel more comfortable?

• ATORATOR Member
    Pardon the info but to my knowledge if nobody says anything then nobody knows!
  • He did say. Search the forums and read, you will find it.
  • ClaraRClaraR Member
    ATOR wrote: »
    Pardon the info but to my knowledge if nobody says anything then nobody knows!

You can find informations here:
    https://shar.es/a1l3J1m1pehieq9bb6.png
  • @Joel is this the best place to post about crown issues?

I was on 200 crowns, did all today’s quests, and it’s only awarded me 27 crowns and put me on 227. zsc1govgrxmm.jpeg
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @Andy118 - minus 13 for your profile picture.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're currently investigating an issue that seems to be related to collecting crown quests rapidly. Things should be fine for this week since we're counting crowns for this week and last week, but we hope to have a solution in place sooner rather than later. In the meantime, we recommend, not rapidly collecting quests. Even a second or two between quest collections should be enough for them to be calculated correctly.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • danacdanac Member
    MaxBeamer wrote: »
    Joel has already stated that they will be paying out the crown rewards manually and if there was any question on what reward a guild should get then they would give you the higher reward. So how many more times should he say it to make everyone feel more comfortable?

• bvs72 wrote: »
    @Andy118 - minus 13 for your profile picture.

Do you not like Batman? Lol
  • My 13 crowns came back when I collected todays crowns. That will be bad if it happens at reset and the guild misses because of it.
  • RegusRegus Member
    edited October 11
    @Joel I’ve collected all 40 crowns for the past week. Here are the totals that registered the past 6 days:

40 crowns
    40 crowns
    31 crowns
    49 crowns (the 9 from the previous day suddenly added to the total when I collected this day’s crowns)
    34 crowns
    46 crowns (the missing 6 from the previous day added to the total when I collected today’s crowns)

I have been claiming the crowns slowly using a good WiFi source. I have also been doing a portal summons after collection to help ensure a server connection. I can’t find any pattern about why some of the quests are not collecting.

I have video of the last three days of crown collection if that helps
    Post edited by Regus on
  • @Joel are crowns not staying w the guild when someone leaves or is kicked yet? It was my understanding that this change was supposed to be implemented when the crown update was enacted. But the crowns do not stay with the guild.
  • RegusRegus Member
    @ladybam It was my understanding that crowns are still lost. But the new system and max reward threshold gives you enough of a buffer to still reach max rewards even if players leave
  • Joel wrote: »
    We're currently investigating an issue that seems to be related to collecting crown quests rapidly. Things should be fine for this week since we're counting crowns for this week and last week, but we hope to have a solution in place sooner rather than later. In the meantime, we recommend, not rapidly collecting quests. Even a second or two between quest collections should be enough for them to be calculated correctly.

@Joel, could Thalia send a message out to everyone advising them of this?
    beckon
  • Regus wrote: »
    @ladybam It was my understanding that crowns are still lost. But the new system and max reward threshold gives you enough of a buffer to still reach max rewards even if players leave

Regus thank you your likely right