Selwyn, the damage dealer

He was lv 40, Abigail and NubNub buffs up... the little red lizard was debuffed from Stone... here the II skill effect (sorry for the italian lenguage, is mean chill resist):

boka2lcz850x.jpg

Almost 1 shot
2dbo5tu.jpg

Comments

• I'm currently levelling Selwyn to help me take down sulfurious, hopefully he can hit the same for me
  • I'll probably end up taking abi, tsume, ella, and stone fist, don't know if it'll work, but I still am level 19 so I don't have to worry about it quite yet lol
    My Defense
    Hero Kira Tsume Torchy Lady Nimriel
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    My Shared Hero: Rocky The Shiitake
    Flyingpizzacats

• edited September 2015
    I am mostly relying on a combination of stonefist debuff, abi buff, tsume fear and the ella kiss of death to finish it off in 2 turns :p I might even try to do it in one turn first (without stone fist's debuff)
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats

• Believe it or not i tried the same team ( abi, nub, stone and selwyn) all level 40, and won haha.
    I had previously tried with tsume in abi's place and had got close but never quite there, abi seemed to push me over the edge
  • I was planning to get Swlwyn. Too bad I only have two dungeons giving his hero token
  • At best, he's situational. Everybody has Willow, and Selwyn won't survive her.
  • Selwyn can be good offensively. Team hydro :) Igorok+selwyn+yasmin+william (all ascended for necessary buffs and such)
    My Defense
    Level 23 23 23 23
    Star 5 3 2 4
    Ascension 1 2 2 1
    Flyingpizzacats