Update just pushed, lost mail with weekly crown rewards from 22 Oct

RocksorRocksor Member
edited October 29 in Bugs & Technical Issues
Anyone else see their weekly crown rewards from the previous week (22Oct) or earlier replaced with a blank message after just downloading the update? The message title was Dungeon Boss with a date stamp of 6 days old, and there was no message. Closing the mail did not shown anything else, and I ended up deleting the message because I thought it had to do with the event. Only after deleting it (due to date age), did I realize that it was my guild weekly crown rewards since I always keep the previous week's rewards.
Tagged:

Comments

• Yes. Mine is blank as well. Contained Jibber tokens.
  • Yes. Mine is blank as well. Contained Jibber tokens.

I just lost 5 heroic summons plus 12 raid tickets. @Joel
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited October 29
    I lost two weekly reward emails from 2 weeks ago and last week, and then claimed this week by mistake.

That's 10 summons, 80 stamina, 24 raid tickets and all the rest removed.
  • My guild crowns still reflect last week's campaign. It is after 4pm EST. Should have reset. I am waiting to collect my daily rewards from this morning, but don't to lose my crowns.
  • lythstihllythstihl Member
    edited October 29
    Mine is just a blank mail too. And my guild made it to the Jibber token level so those are lost. I am guessing since that reward was different that somehow the new reward issued just before caused it to erase. This had better get resolved and returned.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • I lost the previous weeks crown rewards on both of my accounts. On MaxBeamer account that mail was blank before the reset and the new rewards.
  • @Joel @DB_Stanley

Is anyone looking into this issue? I have a bunch of rewards sitting in my inbox and do not want to lose them by opening the game.
  • @PugsOfWar They resolved it by resending reward emails.
  • @Joel add me to this list. My guild rewards from last week disappeared as well. 12 raid tickets and 5 heroic summons.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Nooo! I hope I didn’t lose any friend invites.
  • @PugsOfWar They resolved it by resending reward emails.

Which rewards?
  • @PugsOfWar Weekly guild reward. However, I didn't get my Jibber tokens back.
  • Right I didn't get back last weeks reward which was the special event that cost me and my guild actual money to get into the 16000 crowns range.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • I didn't get back my 22 Oct guild crown weekly reward.
  • @PugsOfWar oops I’m wrong. It was latest reward I mistook for resent rewards.
  • @MonkeyHunter - okay. Thanks for the clarification
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked at! Thanks for the info!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Lost mine too, Game crashed when I collected and reward was gone. Filed a support ticket.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Can you make sure I receive my level 30 and below friend request. They need me.
  • @Joel I received an email from Thalia with regards to the mail being restored. I just logged in and it has not been restored. I have yesterday's rewards but not last week.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    @Rocksor Got it. I'll have it looked into!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com