Misleading information

Yesterday evening (local time) it said event will end in 7 hours and the event shop will close as well. I had 10000 points saved for last day to buy Ella's skin. Last day came and skin was not available therefore i bought three corrupted hearts. Next morning i check event shop (more than 7 hours passed) and the skins were available!

Take back 3 corrupted hearts i bought and give me Ella's skin you misleading bunch of cheaters!

Thank you in advance!

DB ID: 10116572
Client: 0.5.10780

Thank you bery much!
Tagged:

Comments

• Sorry but it does not work that way. You have just learned a valuable lesson and it will make you better for it.
  • And what would the lesson be?
    DB is misleading bunch of cheaters?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Actually, this was indeed a mistake on our end. Something with the shop scheduler went awry and caused skins to not be available when they should have been. Given the impending end of the Haunted Halls event and the start of the upcoming guild event, we do not think that sending candy corn or extending the Haunted Halls shop further would be practical, so we have come up with an alternate solution to account for the shop scheduling mishap, and to express our gratitude towards the community as a whole.

After the guild event has started, we will be adding skins to the event's ticket shop that were not initially planned to be included, and we will be sending an amount of tickets to all players equal to the cost of a skin. These tickets can either be spent on a skin or put towards other ticket shop purchases.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will all enjoy the upcoming guild event. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Fair enough!

Thank you
  • An actual reasonable solution.....
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • lythstihl wrote: »
    An actual reasonable solution.....
    If they actually do it...
  • Still nothing.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• They did it. I got brom's skin and evos.
  • edited November 3
    It is appreciated. Disclaimer : Acceptance of this compensation by the party of the first part (me, I, my) is not meant to imply, in any fashion, forgiveness for any other actions by the party of the second part (Bossfight, them, they, their) that I have percieved as treacherous, deceptive, inaccurate, frustratrating, annoying, offensive, or otherwise disruptive in any way of my enjoyment of the SERVICE provided by them. They are a for profit company, providing a SERVICE, which I will continue to assess based upon the quality of said SERVICE. I am the client, and I will renumerate them as I see appropriate, based upon their level of SERVICE as a vendor. Thank you, and serve the computer.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!