SB epic bug

In the tower, it appears that every time SB procs an epic attack, the game freezes. Specifically, he gets one attack off, and just kind of sits behind the character. When I reload the game and get the message to go back into the tower, it looks like he has carried out his attack. Just a little bit annoying that I have to go reload the game on 30% of SBs attacks.
Tagged:

Comments

• When the shadowblade does epic attack in PVP, the game will freeze as shown in the picture uploaded. Plus, the sound effect of shadowblade’s epic attack sounds more like Abigail’s epic attack to me. Ever time he did epic attack , I need to force restart my game.
  • 8cr0rlvygkd3.png
  • Me too.
  • Yep, this just happened to me in the tower.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Happened to me in the tower.
  • I am having the same problem. In both the tower and pvp.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited November 7
    Maybe they could limit how hard he hits to make him stable again.
  • What device are you playing on?
    Who else was in the team when it froze?
    Who did he attack?
    Where were you during FURNACE gate?
  • What device are you playing on?
    Who else was in the team when it froze?
    Who did he attack?
    Where were you during FURNACE gate?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited November 7
    Combined two separate threads on the subject into one. We're looking into Shadowblade's shifty shift in epic shiftiness.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @TopKnight
    •A smartphone
    •Not selwyn or IGO, so I don’t see why this matters
    •The enemy. Luckily, targeting still works.
    •You mean the ridiculously obscure nuance that no one knew about in a relatively non-meta character discovered by an army of players, because there was only a small team of devs available for playtesting this event, which was the first of its kind? How about Malice-gate, the exploit that the devs should have anticipated?

Why is there a small legion of players that feel the need to comment their displeasure on EVERY thread on this forum?
  • @TopKnight
    •A smartphone
    •Not selwyn or IGO, so I don’t see why this matters
    •The enemy. Luckily, targeting still works.
    •You mean the ridiculously obscure nuance that no one knew about in a relatively non-meta character discovered by an army of players, because there was only a small team of devs available for playtesting this event, which was the first of its kind? How about Malice-gate, the exploit that the devs should have anticipated?

Why is there a small legion of players that feel the need to comment their displeasure on EVERY thread on this forum?

In the vain hope that at some point, someone with something resembling authority will actually notice and do something to aid player satisfaction.
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• crustysnailcrustysnail Member
    edited November 7
    PVP just now ef6epvuiefk1.png
  • See patch notes. Problem solved