Craw's Immortality Through Death Passive doesn't work.

I'm going to keep spamming this until its fixed or atleast acknowledged, because the blatant ignorance towards players who want to help the game is synonymous with the state of the game ( dodging all of our serious concerns for the long-term plan of the game, new player retention, P2P on nearly every event now, lack of our beloved $20 daily gem pack, etc.)
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm seeing the passive work in my game. It adds Forsight at the start of each round. Maybe there's something in the ability description that we're not conveying clearly enough? The more I think about it, I could see "turn" and "round" being muddled here.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel That's not even what the Immortality Through Death passive is. Thats his Shard of Darkness passive.

I'm talking about the one that's supposed to add an additional 25% lifesteal to undead allies.

Thank you for responding!
  • Just wow. Lol!
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Fuggit wrote: »
    @Joel That's not even what the Immortality Through Death passive is. Thats his Shard of Darkness passive.

I'm talking about the one that's supposed to add an additional 25% lifesteal to undead allies.

Thank you for responding!

And what is the “actual” problem you are describing here, otherwise @Joel may be inclined to closing the thread on count of it slightly de-railing.

But in sense of “Immortality through death, it could mean this:
    adding an additional 25% to the current “flat” 25% on soulless scourge may only result it increasing the lifesteal to 31.25% instead of the intended 50% as Bossfight was supposed to make it.

But really, if Immortality Through Death is supposed to make the 25% lifesteal from soulless scourge into 50%, it would actually make more sense if it said this:

Undead Allies gain an additional Flat 25% Lifesteal on top of their “Soulless Scourge” and start each round with Foresight.

That would make more sense would it not.
    Total Zomminionation.
  • Yea, this passive seems bugged. it only works a few times in my game, then it doesn't work, then it work.
    please fix.
    Join The Common Cold! With Disease and Chill on our side, we shall spread The Common Cold! become a Common Cold Member today!
  • When is craws spotlight released