Can't Enter Dungeon - No Response from Tech Support

I clicked on the "Support" link at the top of the forum and opened a case 4 days ago. My issue is that I'm unable to enter the Wriggling Weald in chapter 13 of boss mode. I can get to the "Select your heroes and view the enemies" screen, but when I click "Enter dungeon" it hangs and causes me to have to restart the app. My case ID is 48 - I had heard that the customer support is usually pretty good about fixing things quickly, so I'm kind of surprised I haven't heard anything at all yet, which is why I'm posting here. Does anyone have any recommendations for how I can get past this? I can't continue on to any of the other dungeons, so I'm essentially at a stand-still in the campaign until I get this resolved.

I'm a VIP 10, I really like the game and I definitely spend money to support the developers. Is anyone here able to help me get this resolved?
Tagged:

Comments

• Still haven't gotten this resolved. Is there actually anyone around that works on this sort of thing?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Hey @DerekDavid920, we are indeed working on this. Your account hit a corner case scenario and we're investigating the cause.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    Hey @DerekDavid920, we are indeed working on this. Your account hit a corner case scenario and we're investigating the cause.

who put the dungeon in a corner?
  • Any word on this? I’m having the same issue. I want to move to the next chapter but I’m unable to
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The issue was that they didn't have all of the required heroes for the dungeon. Some Boss Mode dungeons require a particular set of heroes, and you normally should be able to get to the hero selection screen and then see that you are unable to enter the dungeon, but there is a bug makes the game freeze. So he wasn't blocked from a dungeon that he'd be able to enter, but this is obviously still a problem. Also, I've checked with customer support and was told that DerekDavid920 did indeed get a response from them a while back.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com