Force of Nature! Lily Is Epic & Rocky Has A New Skin! (Increased Leaf Payouts!)

Comments

• Complete all quests, get 1/4 of what is needed for epic? Pass. Back to steam.

Just downloaded GTA V yesterday for less than the cost of a single DB skin.

DB does give me something to do while I'm sitting on the bog.
  • gmungmun Member
    edited November 8
    I don't think DB did the math on this event. There is no such thing as a 10k jackpot, and there's no way through normal game play to get enough leaves for the elite shop rune.

The Rocky skin looks fun, but only 25 players will get access to it? More epics are always welcome, I'd love to see one for Rocky also this event. If I could make one suggestion for these event-epic releases it would be to put the first piece on boss island and have the next 2 available for event currency /money. Especially if you sort of need the epic piece to even participate in the event. As usual these sorts of things just frustrate everyone.
    Gmun
  • Group 2 Leaderboard doesn't seem to have gone up
  • How long is this event? There are now day 2 events. I spent tix thinking it was ending today.
  • AmorFati wrote: »
    How long is this event? There are now day 2 events. I spent tix thinking it was ending today.
    @AmorFati It's a 6-day event broken down into 3 sets of 2-day quests, leader boards.
  • PizzaPizza Member
    I got the Rocky skin and unless they come out with more repeatables or raise the amount of leaves you can get from quests and/or PVP, I’m out of this event my time to relax now.
  • PizzaPizza Member
    Id like to at least get the superior rune so maybe add some more repeatables pls or up the leaf payout pls???
  • BlothBloth Member
    edited November 8
    10 raids for 100 leafs !? Seriously !? Jackpot chest ? Better chance of hitting that billion dollar lottery last month !
  • Why has no one pointed out that there's a 4x straight up damage boost for purchase in the shop? Has this EVER happened before? I grind my trophies out and get earned wins in PvP, and now some people can spend money for 4x damage and kill me without even trying? You're not even playing a game anymore, just a moneypit that screams "you win!" and takes 10$ out of your pocket. No fairness AT ALL.

And now another skin completely unobtainable without paying comes with a game-changing effect.

This game is now nothing what I thought it was, and is going to drop like a rock.

It's 2018, everyone knows crap monetization schemes and avoids them like the plague because it's no longer a game at that point. This is idiotic, they are just milking the game for as much as they can before shutting it down now. It's confirmed.
  • Can we get a comparison of the chance to get jackpots with and without the Lily skin? I know its not in DB's history to reveal chances but the skin is a serious investment and I'd like to know its advantages before I commit to grinding.
  • BlothBloth Member
    Chance of jackpot = 1:192847475868594939292992
  • They doubled the leaves per raid. It is now up to 80 with a green hero. You can do it! I just happen to use Ferno quite often and noticed on accident.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Sorry, I updated the main post but neglected to make a new comment with the update:

11/8 Update:
    • We've increased the number of leaves being paid out in PVP Raids
    • Lily's Grove Guardian Skin is now available
    • We've made some increases to the leaderboard points given for Lily's Epic, and you get an additional boost if you win Raids with Lily when she has her Grove Guardian skin equipped. You now get a 4x boost for Lily's Epic and a 2x boost for her Grove Guardian skin. These can be stacked for an 8x point boost!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • ufw0ad34rq62.jpeg

Almost there!
  • they don't care
  • Joel wrote: »
    Sorry, I updated the main post but neglected to make a new comment with the update:

11/8 Update:
    • We've made some increases to the leaderboard points given for Lily's Epic, and you get an additional boost if you win Raids with Lily when she has her Grove Guardian skin equipped. You now get a 4x boost for Lily's Epic and a 2x boost for her Grove Guardian skin. These can be stacked for an 8x point boost!
    Did you increase drop rate of 10,000 leaves?
  • BlothBloth Member
    Joel wrote: »

11/8 Update:

And how we supposed to get this in time to ACTUALLY use it ?
  • edited November 9
    Spend money, young Skywalker, give in to your inner desire for poverty. Viva Boss Vegas.

balp6g9iquaa.jpg
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• gmungmun Member
    Thank you for commenting on the non existent 10k leaf drops. And thank you for implementing non existent 100 leaf drops
    Gmun
  • 3eo5kvnlo3lm.jpg
  • gmungmun Member
    2x0=0
    Gmun
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited November 9
    ...just came...read forum...did dailies (for guild)...no change...still futile...back to the other game.

(maybe I'll send a donation to that other game that's FREE...)
  • The meme earlier had it right. With the advent of loot passes, it's not just Pay to Win; it's Pay to Play.
    KashHatton
  • they don't care
    KashHatton wrote: »
    The meme earlier had it right. With the advent of loot passes, it's not just Pay to Win; it's Pay to Play.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • edited November 9
    10,000 x 0 = 0.

kggb1vcgl7is.png

“Thank you. Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich. [...]

"But we have also," continued the management consultant, "run into a small inflation problem on account of the high level of leaf availability, which means that, I gather, the current going rate has something like three deciduous forests buying one ship's peanut." [...]

"So in order to obviate this problem," he continued, "and effectively revalue the leaf, we are about to embark on a massive defoliation campaign, and...er, burn down all the forests. I think you'll all agree that's a sensible move under the circumstances.”

Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Yykkil wrote: »
    Skin should have been 8k and each epic piece should have been 2k.
    I'd have thrown some cash at that.

Lev. 80, Satiated Gorgon for ever!
  • If I’m correct there’s a chance to get 100,000 leaves from a PvP chest. Is it true, and has anyone gotten this jackpot yet?
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble