Force of Nature! Lily Is Epic & Rocky Has A New Skin! (Increased Leaf Payouts!)

124»

Comments

• dungeon boss is a lot more fun without paying money... you feel more rewarded. But recently its been impossible to get things like the candy corn and the leaves. You don't get enough of them and the only way to get some is by buying some. I can never buy anything in the event shop anymore
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited November 9
    If I’m correct there’s a chance to get 100,000 leaves from a PvP chest. Is it true, and has anyone gotten this jackpot yet?
    It’s a chance at 10,000 leaves. I’d also love to know if anyone’s gotten it.

Edit: I guess they changed it to 100,000. Still won’t happen.
    Post edited by MonkeyHunter on
  • Yes and no
  • Do we need Lily for chance at 100,000 leaves?
    hdlca6y2uj26.jpeg
  • I'd think yes...
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    You do not need Lily for a chance to get the jackpot. Her benefit in PVP is just for the nature leaderboard.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • That's very bad wording.
  • @Joel it would be nice if you didn't change the bonus effect the whole time in this event! Day 1 I believe it was 1 point for each star on the green hero in PVP. Lily epic would make it 2x. Yesterday you added 4x for bringing her new skin, AND it stacked with the 2x (BTW really nice work of excluding ANYONE that doesn't have any of them from the leaderboard!! .. once again the leaderboard are only for people who paid to get both)
    Today you get 3 point for each star, but the Skin bonus is gone (at least a little hurray), but the epic is now 4x bonus.
    The leaf payout has also been changed (lucky for the better, still too little) mid event. It most of all looks like an event no one really gave much thought and testing to, before releasing it. Pretty much EVERYTHING has changed in the event from day to day.

But as stated before. This event the leaderboard is only for the people dumb enough to buy leafs for the epic and the skin. Sadly there ARE people that dumb.. But as a long time and solid performer in the game, I'm pretty much out of every event leaderboard now, because it's pay to win. It's just to obvious now….

I've done all the quests, and have only collected 12K leaf.. I won't even bother with getting the rest for the epic. I COULD then get it at the end of the event which won't matter at that point.
  • 12K? Nice going! I'm at 8.
    I've especially enjoyed the "lose 32 pvp matches" quests. At level 80, Legend 1, >1 mill trophies, >500k roster power I'm lucky to catch a Def with <5500 Rune Power.

Three good heroes and 1 deadweight Nature hero is 50-50. Quicker to just lose 16 times for... 1200 leaves. Whooooo!

And yeah, VIP 10 but I'm not chipping in for this setup.
    Lev. 80, Satiated Gorgon for ever!
  • Don't worry, they will brobably release the skin for 25$ two days after the event like they did for Drakk. Viva Boss Vegas!
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

I've especially enjoyed the "lose 32 pvp matches" quests. At level 80, Legend 1, >1 mill trophies, >500k roster power I'm lucky to catch a Def with <5500 Rune Power.

Three good heroes and 1 deadweight Nature hero is 50-50. Quicker to just lose 16 times for... 1200 leaves. Whooooo!

I bet playing with a bucket on your head makes losing 16 times easier.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited November 11
    I think we need to be nicer to the DB development team. To me, the level of desperation to get players to spend indicates that the pointy haired boss told them that if the current level of revenue falls below a certain point he will dump the game. Help them whales, you’re their only hope.
    Post edited by bvs72 on

It's the RAID 'n RETREAT event -- VIP 10 as well... managed to get enough "corn" for a greater hero rune :p ... then salvaged it.

**** shame, 3 years ago downloaded this game and was faithful throughout -- until now.
  • BlothBloth Member
    edited November 11
    Buttload of PvP matches and not even a whiff of a jackpot.
  • I played 70 matches the day before the jackpot came out. :(
  • I played 70 matches the day before the jackpot came out. :(
    Doesn’t matter. The jackpot Loot is an elusive joke.
  • I think that when they shut down the forum to move it, they tied the forum into the game. The odds of the 100K leaf payout is determined by the quality of your posts and by how much you praise DB.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I think that when they shut down the forum to move it, they tied the forum into the game. The odds of the 100K leaf payout is determined by the quality of your posts and by how much you praise DB.

my initials are dbc

just saying....
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited November 12
    Delete
    Post edited by MonkeyHunter on
  • More hate and discontent regarding the event. While there have been improvements to the payout and more flexibility in how to obtain leaves, there is much that can still be improved.

Most leaf generation is still monetized.
    Raids (spend $ for more chances)
    Heroic Portal (buy more gems)
    Etc.

Next, why do you insist on changing available runes mid event? Just put all the items in the shop at the beginning and leave them alone until the end. I was going to work hard to get the poison skin rune, but it’s gone and now there’s just a crappy tank rune to replace it. If it’s going to take days and days to get an item, leave it there for that long. FFS!

Overall I must say that things are better, than day 1 of the leaf event. However, I’m still largely dissatisfied with the last 4 or 5 events, including this one. Expecting people to pay or run hundreds of raids (which is also paying) is just stupid. I truely hope the next event manages to be more fun and isn’t another “buy your own reward” fiasco.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 13
    @Joel when does the last Force of Nature leaderboards end? Today or tomorrow? I thought leaderboards were only 2 day events.

Post edited by Rocksor on
  • Dear DB, I hear you are looking for some cash. Why not drop the price of the Lily skin to 50,000 leaves and see how many of those overpriced leaf packs you can sell. Or maybe wait until the event’s over and sell the skin for $10. Cash money either way, right?
  • Erm... where are the tank runes gone now? In the last minute I managed to get enough leaves to buy one rune but now there are only mats and the epic part left, which I cannot buy. Seriously?! :s
  • They were timed up with the event. Soon as it ended, poof !
124»