Can no longer access Epic Islands

Since tonight’s update with the new hero Jin Lei my level 56 account can no longer access the epic islands. I was running them earlier today for the 3x materials. My level 80 account can access them no problem. I did try logging out and back in but still no joy.

Please fix ASAP, or I’ll have to wait another week to get all those hard to farm totems.

3xdsdwt0dlw7.png
Tagged:

Comments

• yup, boss islands not working for level 59 acct
  • Fyi, I did discover that if you look at the totems in the materials menu then you can still see and access the epic islands. So it’s just the main entrance that is messed up.
  • Gosh, another update, another bug. Who would have thought that could happen?
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• @Joel boss islands screwed up, fix asap please!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're working on a fix for this. We're brewing up something fun for a future event and it seems that a setting got inadvertently changed.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We're working on a fix for this. We're brewing up something fun for a future event and it seems that a setting got inadvertently changed.

Golly! Hope it's a good event this time!
  • Lol! So now we get the bugs in advance of the event? Hilarious!
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• By fun, he meant expensive.