Top 5 Guild Gem Goblins

The Top 5 guild for the Fantastic Feast Event did not get their gem goblins in the mail, just the title.
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'm having this looked into. If something went wrong with the gem goblin mail, we'll make sure it is sent!
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thanks, I can say Aegis of Athena did not get theirs, can't speak for the other guilds. We all received the mail with just the *Insert Motto Here* title, but that's all
  • I never saw the “insert motto here” or the gem goblins and I was in a top 5 guild.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are preparing to re-send the gem goblin reward mail to players who were in the top five guilds at the end of the Fantastic Feasts event. This will go to players who were in those guilds, even if they've left those guilds since the end of the event, and will not be sent to players who were not in those guilds at the end of the event but who are in those guilds now. Thank you very much for your patience. :heart:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    I never saw the “insert motto here” or the gem goblins and I was in a top 5 guild.

they know better than to ask you to insert a motto anywhere