Rune Imp Didn't Drop Loot

I killled the rune imp with Leo, and because the body was consumed it didn't drop any rune loot. Is this expected behavior? If so, then players need to be careful not to use any hero that will consume the dead body (i.e. Leo, Green Cube, Taste for Brains from Zomm, or Incinerate from Ignus). It stinks that a random enemy can be killed and the player not get the reward.

Just be aware.
Tagged:

Comments

• RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 29
    My level 59 Alt killed the rune imp twice with no loot drop, body was there. My main account killed the rune imp twice and got mat drops twice. I'm wondering if the rune imp dropping mats is level dependent or if there is a bug that it won't drop any mats for folks below a certain level.
  • Those are limp imps.
  • My Level 64 alt gets no loot from these (l)imps either. Apparently it is level dependent but it would be really nice to know what the level is where you get the shiny loot. @Joel ? Also, why does the loot not just scale depending on level?
  • I've yet to see any loot drop from those things.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're implementing a fix that should make sure that all imps pay out rune materials properly.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Foulix wrote: »
    My Level 64 alt gets no loot from these (l)imps either. Apparently it is level dependent but it would be really nice to know what the level is where you get the shiny loot. @Joel ? Also, why does the loot not just scale depending on level?

Its a new feature. Instead of the Imps giving you loot when you kill them, now you have to give them loot.

I'd check your gold, gems and inventory if I were you

;)

• Thanks Joel. Fix seems to be working!