Another since Joel claims trancparency...

Did I miss the announcement regarding no more free tokens on Mon - Wed?
Tagged:

Comments

• I missed it also.
  • I mean, you saw this one coming right? With reduced rewards for events and actual game play, free stuff has to be going away completely.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    I'll take responsibility for that one. I knew it was being removed, but I didn't count it as something for patch notes since it's not a functional change that impacts play along the lines of mail, it's just an extra freebie that wasn't around since the beginning, was added, and ended over time.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • But the daily boosts are active and the portal boosts are not? Confusing since daily boosts haven’t been around very long, while the portal boosts have been around pretty much since the beginning.

And I’m not happy about this in any case :(
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The daily boosts had a blip at the turn of the month, there was not an intent to remove those, they have been reactivated. Portal boosts have not been discontinued, there just isn't one running today.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Yay! The Disney model. Less for more!
    Serve and be happy, citizen. The Computer is your friend!

• Yeah, yet another disappointment... It seems like you really don't care about the community. No loot keys, no reward mails,, no hero sorting and now no free tokens... but thanks God all those bugs are still there.
  • All these austerity measures are getting exhausting :disappointed:
  • Yay! The Disney model. Less for more!

"Disney CEO Bob Iger Could Earn Up To $423 Million In Compensation, Advisory Firm Says"

Hakuna Matata!
  • danacdanac Member
    All these austerity measures are getting exhausting :disappointed:

hey- it costs them a lot of money to hand out 5 free tokens 3 days a week.

crafting those things by hand is *expensive*