Regarding Mail Expiration (UPDATED 12/4)

13»

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    danac wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    BF is back and we came to out rap you

the muppet is a rocket scientist.
    he's supposed to be at NASA helping things land on Mars or launching satellites.

Instead you've reduced him to quoting lyrics on this forum.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, DB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@danac

Those were the days my friend
    We thought they'd never end
    We'd sing and dance forever and a day
    We'd live the life we choose
    We'd fight and never lose
    Those were the days, oh yes those were the days
    La la la la la la
    La la la la la la
    La la la la La la la la la la
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Update from @xtmn8r:
    ---
    Hey all,

We were able to reprocess the rewards for the leaderboard ending 11/19 which would’ve been expired on 11/26 for those who did not claim it. Players should be receiving those rewards shortly. The previous 2 weeks data is not available to the extent we can easily reprocess but we are pulling data for what each guild achieved for each of those weeks and will send those rewards manually over the net couple of days. In case it isn’t clear, these mails will expire in 7 days as well so claim them sooner rather then later :-)

P.S. Still chasing down LILY Epic timeline for you but wanted to get this out to everyone ASAP
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Thank you!
  • Hakona wrote: »
    How the hell running the tower will give me back my lost hardly earned Festive rune from lily last event???!!!

Kind reminder

• HakonaHakona Member
    Hakona wrote: »
    Hakona wrote: »
    How the hell running the tower will give me back my lost hardly earned Festive rune from lily last event???!!!

Kind reminder

Kind reminder 2

13»