The issue of customer support

This was my personal case, I sent a ticket to CS regarding to missing mails on 11/15, never got reply since then, till now still no response, before it usually took 48 to 72 hours I got answer. ppl from my guild family and forum users reported this situation happened to them as well, we were often told to contact CS when we had any issue, now even they won't reply players anymore, what's next ? also we know there was ineternal business transition from boss fish to boss fight last month, Is unresponsive CS anything to do with this change ? can u give us clear explanation about CS and what can we do if we face game issue/bug next time ?
@Joel
Tagged:

Comments

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The transition from Big Fish to Boss Fight does include a shift in CS teams, and our team is in the process of getting up to speed. If you have an issue and have waited for more than 72 hours to hear back from CS, send me a PM with the details and I'll work to have it bumped up in priority. There is no need for CS followup regarding mail issues.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com