Missing mails

li30li30 Member
edited November 27 in Bugs & Technical Issues
@Joel
@xtmn8r
@DB_Stanley
I found my last week crown reward mail disappear when there is 16k and 20k tier show up after reset, happened twice during 11/12 and last week (11/26),
I noticed whenever 16k and 20k tiers show up, we MUST lose last week mail, is this issue on u guys radar ? pls fix it asap and send missing mails back.

Edit : Actually missing mail issue happened to me 4 times in total lately
1. first time 16k and 20k tiers were introduced (they had sent compensation back)
2. 11/12
3. 11/26
4. Along with weekly crown mails, my raven invasion reward mail gone as well
Post edited by li30 on
Tagged:

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    They have already advised there will be a $14.95 loot pass pack to retrieve lost mail.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • My guild reward from last week when my guild hit the 16K reward disappeared from my mail too. The older one still seems to be there. I think there is one other weeks missing but it's difficult to easily tell.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • I have 3 weekly guild rewards.

depending on when they changed the end date to Mondays, that's 3-4 emails they've eaten.

• Almost of my ingame mails are gone, weekly rewards, event rewards ... please bring them back. 😠
  • I’m missing 3 rewards emails as well.
  • (I hear you will be able to purchase your lost reward mail in the shop soon.)

(See? You actually stopped for a minute to think about it...)
  • I picture the devs have a wheel with a list of pranks to pull on the player base. This week, the spin came up "Delete Crown Reward Mails after 7 days".

I mean, it is impossible to be THIS incompetent, no?
  • Mine are gone too. At this point I don't even know how many are missing.
    I like to keep them for guild events.

Sadly, I claimed what I had left today to keep this from happening.
    If this is how DB is going to deal with mail going forward, they should let everyone know.

This is not the first time they've messed with reward emails.
    Still a little bitter about all the mail they CHANGED a while back when they stopped giving us gems (which we wanted) and started giving us portal pulls which they said everyone wanted (no one wants the portal pulls).

Kinda like the Monday reset time they said everyone wanted.

DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • If we are missing crown award mails, should we contact customer support @Joel?
  • @Joel Can you please let us know if this is going to be fixed like last time or we need to do something additional? This time the entire mail disappeared whereas last time it just became empty if I recall, so there is some difference.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
    I can no longer stand the direction of this game nor the insulting way issues are dealt with
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited November 28
    Lost my rewards for that weird short week weekly crowns where earning 6k gave you 4 raid tickets and 2 heroic portals a couple weeks back. With no one complaining about losing any mail, I figured that it was just an isolated issue and with such low rewards, I didn't bother contacting customer support.
  • I opened a ticket for this on the 26th. Still no answer... Sigh!
    The Potato Army
  • HairyPie wrote: »
    I opened a ticket for this on the 26th. Still no answer... Sigh!

they have 72 hours before they have to answer.
  • @joel @xtmn8r @DB_Stanley

Will this be fixed or do we need to submit a ticket to CS?
  • li30li30 Member
    My tix about event reward mail sent in 11/15 hasn't got replied... not even a single word :(
  • @li30 hmmm... is customer service still operational?
  • I have been waiting for a reply for the very same reason from 11/19.
  • You are a true master of paraphrasing @MonkeyHunter.
  • danacdanac Member
    @joel says you can suck a fat one. No mail will be restored.

https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/60504/regarding-mail-expiration#latest

to be fair, Joel apologized profusely for not telling us earlier we could suck a fat one.

• TeslaTesla Member
    I have been losing emails as well. WTH!? Where do we file a Bug Report?
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited December 4
    Tesla wrote: »
    I have been losing emails as well. WTH!? Where do we file a Bug Report?

all the info on this page

https://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/60504/regarding-mail-expiration-updated-12-4/p1
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    No need to file a bug report, we're going to be sending mail to everyone.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com